2000 Lincoln LS

colin

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well...I've only been a forum member for a short while but alas the LS has to go. Too many vehicles and no place to keep them.

Car is located in Upstate NY in Albany.

I have a 2000 Lincoln LS V8 with 160k miles, body is in decent upstate NY shape...no major rot just some bubbling over the rear bumper/fender area and the typical trunk lid corrosion.

List of parts replaced in the last couple months:

Entire struts and bearings as well as Eibach springs (used but low mileage)
Magnaflow stainless catback (used but low mileage)
Generic CAI with KandN filter (stock intake included)
clock spring
Pads, rotors, calipers and caliper brackets at all four corners
Rear toe adjusment bars
Rear end links
Rack and Pinion
Outer tie rod ends
Hydraulic fan solenoid
DCCV
Coolant purge valve that has plastic cap replaced with aluminum housing/cap.
Upper plastic coolant hose thing (no idea what it's called lol)
8 coils and plugs (NGK Iridium)
Valve cover gaskets
Intake manifold gasket

JVC head unit installed double DIN with aux input, usb input and bluetooth sync. Display/color tinted to match factory controls/gauges (built in feature of this head unit)

Set of wheels on the car now is stock with rear studded snows that are almost new and front all-seasons that have about 30-40 percent left.

Included is another set of stock wheels with mixed rubber that have tread and work but should be replaced.

I have $4000 into the car total including parts and original purchase price. So I would like to break even if possible.

Did most of the repairs myself with a couple exceptions of calling a few favors in with friends(that are mechanics with real shops) when I didn't have the time. Needs an aligment since all the suspension stuff was literally done a week ago but i'm having that done this weekend. Pictures were from before I did the struts/springs and rack and pinion, notice the dripped fluid from the leaky rack. I'll get some current pics up when I have time to take some daytime ones.

IMG_20120907_114930.jpg

IMG_20120907_114916.jpg

IMG_20120907_114907.jpg

Dam man, I like the color. To bad I'm not in the market for an Lsv8

Price is negotiable...Taking the car off the road next weekend. Then it'll probably just get thrown on ebay.

Price drop to $2900...this car has to go ASAP. Put stock headunit back in that controls the CD changer in the glovebox.

Members online

No members online now.
Back