2002 Lincoln LSE Take a look!!!

dominictac

LVC Member
Reaction score
This is my 2002 LSE. I just put the wheels/Tires on 2 months ago Yokohama S.drive XL 225/35 ZR- 20 and Boss Motorsports 20" Black with 3.5" polished lip. What do you think? I am getting the itch to begin engine and intake mods here soon? Any good starting points??? THANKS

LSE 1.jpg

LSE 2.jpg

Nice car man!

How long have you had it for? Those are hard to find.

I have had the car for almost 2 years. I bought it for a steal of a deal. It had 37,000 miles on it and it was posted on the web at a local Lincoln Dealership for $15,997 which was a misprint. I lucked out. It's one smooth ride.

Looks good. I have looked at getting those rims, they look really good on silver.

looks good. Needs window tint. I'd leave the engine stock. Just me. Also, I'm going to guess your age. I'd say..19 or 20. And for bonus, I'm going to guess you are an African American gentlemen. (drivers seat position is my tip-off).
How close am I? And welcome!

WOW, I’m actually White.... I'm 6-6 and I am 27. That’s a pretty bold statement. I can’t sit that close to the wheel!!!!! Better luck next time. I would avoid guessing for a while!!!

Hmm. You got me. I'm usually pretty good at this stuff. Ok..just one more guess.

You own at least one JayZ and one NAS mixtape.

True or false?

Looks Good, I'm with the others it needs Tint.

My drivers seat is also tilted like that (Not as much) and I prefer Nas to Jay-Z. I'm White case you were gonna try and guess :D

I'm going to guess you are an African American gentlemen.

I'm going to guess that "gentlemen" isn't the word you'd normally use here :eek: ;)

Thanks for the lulz though, didn't expect this post lol.

But really nice car man. Those wheels are hot. My last car was white w/black wheels. This time the car is black and I'm gonna add the wheels next year. The polished lip is the best. I think I want mine to have some polished rivets as well.

I'm going to guess that "gentlemen" isn't the word you'd normally use here :eek: ;)

Depends on what you mean by "here". If in person and he was "my boy", i would a term of endearment that only "we" can use towards one another. Otherwise, it could get someone 187'ed. ;)

life is like a chess move..make your next move, your best move.
Keep it pimpin..playa. :cool:

You know...I'm white and my seat is almost back that far. Its comfortable and I have looong legs.

Love the stereotype though lseguy!

And you should see the position of MY drivers seat. It's as if someone is driving from the rear of the car.

I think the auto adjust feature is making it look as if it is further back then when he could be driving it IMO.

Beautiful! :D
I love all LSE body kits (00-02 and 03-06) I just wish they still sold the 00-02 kit but I guess if I really wanted to I could get the 03-06 on my 02 with some work done to it of couse.

Members online

No members online now.
Back