2002 Lincoln LSE Take a look!!!

Damn it..... If only my windows were tented our fine gentleman wouldn't of been able to be so stereotypical!!! Oh Well!!!!
FLY CAR+FLY WHEELS= MORE P***Y FOR ME.
DUMB COMMENTS+STEREOTYPES=lesguy ROCK ON!!!!

I think the auto adjust feature is making it look as if it is further back then when he could be driving it IMO.

The auto adjust feature only moves the bottom portion of the seat, not the seatback..I think. Disabled mine awhile back..inadvertently kept bruising ankles of rear seat passengers.

Yup,.. correct but it may not appear as bad even with just the lower half while driving it.

Mine sits about that far back when I take the key out, too. Must be because I'm part Sicilian.

Actually, it does. Look in my sig.

:p

Hey, KleanLS, could you chop some of CDC 18's on domics car so I can see what they would look like on mine. (I have a 2002 silver LSE also)

x1 on the tint, it was the first thing I had done within a week of getting my LSE
If thats Columbus, Ohio Mr. Tint right off 104 on Frank road does an awsome job.

Um 1x1=1,.... I don't get it:D

Just kidding.

Is there not a bridge you should be hiding under awaiting the unsuspecting Shepherd and his sheep to cross?

Members online

No members online now.
Back