2005 Lse V8 Exhaust

RENZIE LS

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I Just Purchased A 2005 Lse V8 And I Am Trying To Find A Good Exhaust System That Will Fit My Car. Everywhere I Look I Only Find Systems For Older Models. Will An Older Setup Fit On My Car?

At this time there isn't an "off the shelf" cat back system for the 2003 and up LS's. Lincoln put a less retrictive exhaust system on the LS in 2003 so since the market was so small most companies that make exhaust systems don't make one for the 2003 and up LS's. However, you can probably take your LS to a local muffler shop and have them custom make you one. That would probably be better than any off the shelf system anyway.

GrayGhost1 said:
At this time there isn't an "off the shelf" cat back system for the 2003 and up LS's. Lincoln put a less retrictive exhaust system on the LS in 2003 so since the market was so small most companies that make exhaust systems don't make one for the 2003 and up LS's. However, you can probably take your LS to a local muffler shop and have them custom make you one. That would probably be better than any off the shelf system anyway.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS, AS FAR AS PERFORMANCE MODS?

Members online

Back