2013 Caendar Poll Voting!!!!!!

I wish #6 had been this one below.....But shame on me for not getting a pic of my own in time.

227.jpg

calendar

Its a tough call but I am going with 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 19, 21, 26. Thanx Bruce

I could've done the same thing & kept my mouth shut but instead I was honest. Do as you wish!

That's true. Wasn't aware that Jamie had sold his car weeks prior and didn't realize that there were ownership rules last year, but again, it's just a calendar and personally, I vote for #4 to stay. It is a pretty pic. I'll admit that. I would love to have palm tree's here in Alabama but no such luck. Seeing how I still legally own the 94 black on black, I could have submitted this pic. :) I have the title in hand for it. I miss mine too Alex so don't feel bad.

ChristmasDay015.jpg

alex built that car. he has just as much right to enter it in the calendar as the new owner IMO.

If ppl want my '93 out of the calendar I'm asking to have both my entries taken out. Also, I think I read a couple hours ago someone stated my front windshield was Photoshopped? Hehehe... I had 10% tints all around including the front windshield. In fact if you guys search through former threads you will find me talking about how I got ticketed twice for illegal tints. In certain lights you can see just a tad of the dashboard, on other lighting you cant see squat!

Anyhow, I'm fair game. There's ppl that didn't get their entries here ontime so by all means, take them both out! I'll leave it up to you guys.

I think its a nice car, and a nice angle, and a beautiful background ... I went ahead and pulled the trigger on my front swap because of that very picture.

I'm only going to say this once for the sake of having pictures that look print-ready and calendar worthy. I offered to clean up and make minor enhancements to anyone's submission that desired so that we can all enjoy an awesome looking calendar. WTF is the problem with 'Photoshopped' images? The program hasn't been around for 25 years to make stuff look worse. Just ask Cindy Crawford. I hope that every single winner's photo gets color-corrected, cropped and possibly run through the shadows/highlights filter because I want a kick-a$$ calendar! And 'Photoshopped' doesn't have to mean that a car looks better sitting on the surface of Mars. It can simply take the place of what used to be done by hand in a dark room.

Can't we just have fun and all get along with our frackin' sweet cars? :D

I think its a nice car, and a nice angle, and a beautiful background ... I went ahead and pulled the trigger on my front swap because of that very picture.

I agree and Alex, that was me about the windshield. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Just didn't see any clouds in the sky reflecting off the windshield like I do with the rest of the car. Again, sorry for the wrong assumption. I think you're taking this a bit too personal. I'm voting for it to stay. Makes no difference to me either way. All I was doing was explaining the question asked. As for the others that didn't make it on time, not my problem.

But with that very same frame of mind, I or Laser could have added the White 98 that now belongs to Mark8Murder, since we built it. I wasn't really aware someone had a problem with it.

I'm only going to say this once for the sake of having pictures that look print-ready and calendar worthy. I offered to clean up and make minor enhancements to anyone's submission that desired so that we can all enjoy an awesome looking calendar. WTF is the problem with 'Photoshopped' images? The program hasn't been around for 25 years to make stuff look worse. Just ask Cindy Crawford. I hope that every single winner's photo gets color-corrected, cropped and possibly run through the shadows/highlights filter because I want a kick-a$$ calendar! And 'Photoshopped' doesn't have to mean that a car looks better sitting on the surface of Mars. It can simply take the place of what used to be done by hand in a dark room.

Can't we just have fun and all get along with our frackin' sweet cars? :D
I agree with all of this. ^^^

I could careless who built the car, who owns the car now, or weather it was submitted before a deadline. I'd rather have a calendar with the best photos.

+1, I haven't voted yet myself for the simple reason, there's a lot of great choices this year

That's true. Wasn't aware that Jamie had sold his car weeks prior and didn't realize that there were ownership rules last year, but again, it's just a calendar and personally, I vote for #4 to stay. It is a pretty pic. I'll admit that. I would love to have palm tree's here in Alabama but no such luck. Seeing how I still legally own the 94 black on black, I could have submitted this pic. :) I have the title in hand for it. I miss mine too Alex so don't feel bad.

ChristmasDay015.jpg

Oh my, NoLimit, that black car is SWEET! Shiny and sexy :p

My quick counting, very unofficial:

1.) 10
2.) 4
3.) 16
4.) 10
5.) 5
6.) 11
7.) 5
8.) 7
9.) 2
10.) 2
11.) 8
12.) 9
13.) 13
14.) 1
15.) 12
16.) 15
17.) 4
18.) 1
19.) 10
20.) 1
21.) 5
22.) 14
23.) 10
24.) 9
25.) 18
26.) 7
27.) 16
28.) 15

Calendar

Hi everyone; I know I am a newbie on here but I love marks including my 97 lsc so I hope I can vote. My picks are 2 3 5 7 9 10 14 17 19 20 21 25. Good luck to everyone and this is easily the finest group of my type of cars I have seen.

calendar

What happened ? Looks like everybody quit voting already. Let's pick up the pace, everyone knows my favorites lol. Thanx Bruce

3, 4, 6, 11, 15, 16, 21, 22, 24, 25, 27, 28

*Great Looking Cars Everybody!

1, 4, 5, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, 23, 25, 26, 27

Based on variety of colors, styles, backgrounds, etc.

Members online

No members online now.
Back