3dCarbon Body Kits for the MKZ/Zephyr

G

GrayGhost1

I just got off the phone with 3D Carbon. I can now get the body kits for the MKZ, Fusion, Milan and MKX. The MKX kits will not be available until March 07 but the MKZ kits are available now for immediate shipping.

The MKZ kits come in 4, 5 or 6 piece kits.

The 4 piece kit comes with the front air dam, right and left side skirts and the rear lower skirt. LSK price will be $999 plus shipping

The 5 piece kit comes with the items from the 4 piece kit plus the decklid spoiler. LSK price will be $1,299 plus shipping

The 6 piece kit comes with the items from the 4 piece kit, decklid spoiler and the roof spoiler. LSK price will be $1,499 plus shipping.

All of the kits are officially licensed through Ford so you would be getting OEM items. I plan to add the kits to the website this week and will provide pictures of the kits once I receive the official pictures from 3D Carbon.

3D Carbon Kits

if anybody is interested to see the kits on the MKZ or the MKX there are pictures of both vehicles at the SEMA show on the llsoc.com site. Just click on the Lincoln Zephyr/MKZ tab. According to a auto distributor here in my local area who attended the show, the kit does not include a nice chrome strip that goes along the lower side skirts. If you look at the pics you will see what I am referring too. Also the kit comes with a nice mesh grille that was not on the vehicle at the show. The kit is available now but to my understanding the mesh grille is not.

I just bought a 2006 Zephyr and it is lowered really nice with 20 inch wheels. The wheels are Nittos and the rims are from Cruiser Alloy. I had the car pisntriped on the sides and on the front hood. The two rear side windows along with the rear window are also tinted. This was done by a local shop, the owner is the person that I mentioned above that attended the SEMA show. He ordered a kit to install on a MKZ for the local Lincoln-Mercury Dealer. He does alot of Lincolns and Mercurys for them. I am considering in ordering a 3d Carbon kit for my oxford white Zephyr. I have the light stone leather interior with the dark ebony wood. I am waiting to see the kit on the car in person before I decide to move forward on the purchase. I want to see if the kit looks as good in person as in the pictures. The MKX body kit looks really HOT in the pics. This vehicle will be a looker with the kit once it is available.

3D Carbon Kits

if anybody is interested to see the kits on the MKZ or the MKX there are pictures of both vehicles at the SEMA show on the llsoc.com site. Just click on the Lincoln Zephyr/MKZ tab. According to a auto distributor here in my local area who attended the show, the kit does not include a nice chrome strip that goes along the lower side skirts. If you look at the pics you will see what I am referring too. Also the kit comes with a nice mesh grille that was not on the vehicle at the show. The kit is available now but to my understanding the mesh grille is not.

Ken that is right but I think the pciture that someone posted on the llsoc.com site that were actually taken at the SEMA show are much better. Only because the cars have better and bigger wheel set ups and they are lowered. On the 3D Carbon site the vehicles are not lowered nor is the wheel setup nice. Of course, that is what I like others may not like the lowered eurosport look. In my opnion the lowered look and the right wheel setup is what enhances the body kit. I feel you have to do both. Otherwise the car is not that attractive in its normal height with just the body kit alone.

I have now added the MKZ/Zephyr body kits to our website. I recommend you take a look at the kits if you are interested in making your MKZ stand out. Prices are listed and you get 10% off those prices through the end of December. I will be adding other MKZ accessories through out the month including dash kits and other other cool stuff. Here is the link to the 3dCarbon body kits:

http://www.lskoncepts.com/store/lincoln-mkz-zephyr-3dcarbon-body-kit-euro-series-p-141.php

Members online

No members online now.
Back