@ 6:23am, It's my duty to report a casuality

royalT

LVC Member
Reaction score
Driving in a chicain, executed the left turn correctly, and the right turn poorly.

My Lincoln met its demise, when faced in a rear to head dual with a light post

I have parts for sale, front end of the car good, rear not really.

lots of parts, new too.

pm for #

Pics.

No winter tires? We got a bit of snow up here.

What year and model? My hopes wish it is an 06 LSE. If by any chance God is smiling and it is, I am interested in the side skirts if still in one piece. :)

What year and model? My hopes wish it is an 06 LSE. If by any chance God is smiling and it is, I am interested in the side skirts if still in one piece. :)

2nd Gen LSE trim was only available in 2004 and 2005. :bash:

It's a 2001 5-spd according to his posts.

2nd Gen LSE trim was only available in 2004 and 2005. :bash:

It's a 2001 5-spd according to his posts.

But it has the lse side skits which is what he needs. Also the lse rear valence and front bumper, so thats why some call the 06 an lse

damn son, sad to hear it.

heard it was a 1st gen but didnt see it, if it turns out to be a 2nd gen, i'm very interested in the center console lid.

Sorry to hear as well. I dont understand what happend, except the you turn right and lost control into the light pole.

If you were in so cal I would be all over the rear end for an lsd mod.

cause your going to need it if you ever get your car back :D

Yeah :shifty:...... Just a local one for 300, might have to get it. Cheapest I found before this was 600

everything is for sale! whole car if you want it for parts

its a 2001 gen 1 v6, with gen 2 wheels and rad fan.

The back end is pretty donzo, everything else is good.

I have losts and lost of parts for sale, PM me we can make a good deal.

selling 4 drilled rotors and cermic pads, only 2500km on them fore 80$ so.

Im in mississauga, unfortunatly for those of you in the states.

what happened was , as i was applying opposite lock, i forgot to turn the wheel back to straigthen up, fishtailed and spun. It was early, wasn't thinking id lose traction where i did.

***ONLY THING NOT WORKING IS DCCV VALVE LEAKS FROM PRIOR TO ACCIDENT*** EVERYTHING ELSE IS MECHANICALLY SOUND, PARTS PARTS PART !

How much for that plate in the trunk? Seriously though does you car have the message center? If so how much for the center AC vents with message center buttons?

nope, no buttons on the vents. I was hoping for said feature

search result return =negative

Sorry to hear about your accident - looks like a hard hit.

What colour is the interior? Just need the square piece with the cup holder if the same as a Gen2. I work in Etobicoke. You only have 2 wheels left?

only two wheels, other two were damaged.

and no, the manual was fitted with different trim, i suppose to accomadate the gear shift.

Members online

No members online now.
Back