93 - 94 Mark VIII Complete Stereo Components

nfl4ever

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a lot of 2 factory head units, 2 factory amps, and 1 10 disc changer out of my 93 Mark VIII. It has an issue of a lot of popping and fading in and out of different speakers at different times. I thought it was the head unit first. I went to a salvage yard and bought a used head unit, did not fix the problem. I went back and bought a used amp, did not fix the problem. The CD Changer works great. When it is playing CDs, it works fine. I believe it is a wiring problem but I am not sure. I am just going to replace with aftermarket equipment. I would like to get $150 for all equipment plus S&H. But I will entertain any offers. Thanks!

100_2155.jpg

how much for one of the amp's shipped to 60634,I don't know for sure if my problem either but I mite be willing to try if the price is right

Sorry this has taken so long to reply. But if you are still interested in the amps, I'll sell both to you for $25 plus $15 shipping. The only reason I will sell both for this cheap, I don't know for a fact if one or both are good. It is probably worth a try for you though. I just ended up bypassing and installing an aftermarket head unit. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks and Sorry again!

Members online

Back