94 parts car

MarkVIII93

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok well those of you that were at the michigan meet saw the run down 94 mark viii. Well my friend is deciding to part it out. Tell me what you need and make and offer. I will get back to you ASAP. The exterior is not the greatest, but the interior is in great shape. Aftermarket ASC sunroof, 3 snowflakes. engine is in decent running condition with 110k. Tranny will not be sold. anything else is up for the taking.

I forget, what color is the interior? And does it have the woodgrain on the console parts?

Please give me a call Brandon.

I sent you a PM with my phone number.

Thanks.

I can't remember, what kind of shape is the passenger door shell in? If there is NO rust on it. I'll take it. you will have to look behind the lower inner lip seal to be sure.

Mike

94m5 said:
I can't remember, what kind of shape is the passenger door shell in? If there is NO rust on it. I'll take it. you will have to look behind the lower inner lip seal to be sure.

Mike
I beleive the door is rusted out but ill check for yah. Im not sure.

I'd like to check out some interior parts. Please give me a call Brandon.

Gimme a quote on the VLCM module. It's the black box bolted to the front of the radiator support in front of the A/C condensor.

I need it ASAP.

94m5 said:
Gimme a quote on the VLCM module. It's the black box bolted to the front of the radiator support in front of the A/C condensor.

I need it ASAP.

not to laugh too hard mike,but a week ago you were asking us what that vlcm was.now you need one,

doesnt the life of owning a mark viii drive us all crazy sometimes.

we mention something,then WE need it

The life of owning 3 VIII's is a PITA. A New fuel pump on the 94, and 4 new o2 sensors on the 98'. That's just a normal week for me.

Oh well, I enjoy working on them, and driving them, so it's all cool.

94m5 said:
The life of owning 3 VIII's is a PITA. A New fuel pump on the 94, and 4 new o2 sensors on the 98'. That's just a normal week for me.

Oh well, I enjoy working on them, and driving them, so it's all cool.

i cant imagine 3,i have enough work with 1.but it is worth it,and i enjoy it too,

:D

So im guessing taking the vlcm out would disable the vehicle?? Wayne is in the process of moving into a different house right now.. So when he gets the car to the other house and has it parked perminately, I will pull it and ship it out asap. I beleive he should be completely settled in by the end of this week.

Staffamerica74 said:
Hows the drivers seat look, and the center console?
driver's seat is slightly worn.. the center counsole is in great shape besides the cup holder and ash tray lids(flaking rubber coat).

Members online

No members online now.
Back