- Newer Tires
- New Upper Control Arm And Bushings
- New Coil Packs Both Of Them
- New Front Wheel Bearings
- New Front Brakes And Rotors... Approx 6 Months Of Drive Time
- New Rear Brakes And Rotors ... Approx 2 Moths Drive Time
- Newer Flowmaster Exhaust With Approx 6 Months Drive Time
- Fog Lights In The Grille
- Wired With Switch To Lower The Car To The Ground For Show Or To Keep Theifs From Taking Your Rims...
** Car Has A Stripped Out Plug Hole On The Passenger Side... I Just Had It Heila Coiled But If I Was Keeping The Car I Would Just Pay To Get A New Head... I Can Get The Head For Like 400 Bucks... When The Plug Went I Got Pissed Since I Just Put All The New Stuff On A Month Before And Spent $2200 Fix Things On The Car ... So I Went To The Dealership To Look(stupid) And I Ended Up With A New Truck So Now It Doesnt Make Sense For Me To Fix The Car ....

- The Car Is Located In The Philadelphia Pa Area

- I Want $3000 For The Car Firm....

I Have Pics But Cant Get Them To Come Up???? Email Me For Pics .... The Pics I Have Are With 18s And A Cobra R Hood Which Are Not On The Car... Sharp Car..
Thanks In Advance
Nick

CHOPPED PIC OF LINC.JPG

Added Note: The Car Does Run...... It Misses At Idle... Could Be Plug Wire Or Bad Plug... Dont Have Time To Mess With It ....anyone Looking For A Second Mark? :eek:)

Also Trades Might Be An Option... Like 2000 And Some Type Of Trade You Let Me Know What You Have To Trade :eek:)

Listen, I just was involved in a huge accident, (some moron stoned driving 50 mph in a parkinglot hit my mark) and I need a new one, the 94 Mark VIII I had, saved my life, and im clinging, email me, I would like some specifics, the car looks great. tbs8866@yahoo.com is my email. thanks.

-Ricky. a.ka. Iwantmymarkback.

Members online

No members online now.
Back