'97 LSC black w/ lowering switches

MyrtleMarkBeach

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
1997 black on black LSC with lowering switches. Can raise and lower while going down highway! 245/4516 rear. sunroof , false convertible leather, tinted, 160k miles but runs well $1500

pic

Picture 004.jpg

Well I was unaware the switches were available (or where) nor how to (or anyone) to install them.(besides the mechanic I got it from).

==Thanks for the picture comment. That's was just outside a little bar I visited last month!

Re: k9t8m--- where is that coming from??you think too highly of yourself. I think I could drop this black one to the floor and burn your ass. ESP. Arond a corner.

He was just saying your picture and description is vague. Its hard to sell something without good, upclose shots and a great list of everything good and bad about the car. Also K9 owns a gen1 with exactly 100k less miles than yours, so I'm pretty sure it would blow your doors off.:lol:

P.S. It is hard to sell a Mark with the cloth top. They are ugly.

It's different looking (pimp style) ha. I will get some more pictures. The bad: the sunroof rattles a bit but doesn't leak, under the center console is a bit messed up where the buttons were put in, needs to be buffed and there are some door dings, neon doesn't work anymore. Good: new plugs and a couple new coils, headlights are perfect, new belt, I like the lowering switches, and the price. I have to sell bc I just got a differnet one. I don't have anywhere to put it and the city will tow it without a tag, even in my yard.

It's different looking (pimp style) ha. I will get some more pictures. The bad: the sunroof rattles a bit but doesn't leak, under the center console is a bit messed up where the buttons were put in, needs to be buffed and there are some door dings, neon doesn't work anymore. Good: new plugs and a couple new coils, headlights are perfect, new belt, I like the lowering switches, and the price. I have to sell bc I just got a differnet one. I don't have anywhere to put it and the city will tow it without a tag, even in my yard.

Yep, its a gen 2 with the gen 2 problems.

Most around here would give you three bills for it so they could part it out.
Rag-top= junkyard.
Good luck

Well It is best offer but I thought I'd put it on here to find someone that would appreciate it. Now that I see nobody likes it I guess I'll just sell it to a Mexican or someone that needs an inexpensive ride.

I think I could drop this black one to the floor and burn your ass. ESP. Arond a corner.

There is more to making a Mark VIII corner well than just dropping one to the "floor".

Seriously, get some good pictures, post about all the stuff that's broken (yes, I see you have somewhat done that), and shut the eff up.

You're making yourself look like a t00l. Most of these MArk VIII guys forgot more than you'll ever know about a Mark VIII... as evidenced by your bad assed switches and your lack of proper Mark VIII suspension characteristics. I'm willing to bet you have no idea what kind of damage you are doing to that suspension when you're driving it "dropped" on the highway. But who cares, right? You be pimpin' y0!

One of them (that thinks highly of himself) has owned a convertible Mark VIII. Ever seen one? Owned one? He also owns a very nice (though, personally, I think he might be color blind :p ) Mark that will make your Mark look like it escaped from the junk yard.

No, I'm not being a dick to you. I am telling it to you like it is. I would be a dick to you, but unfortunately, I won't have the time to properly tear into you, for at least a week. As such, I won't start to tear into you only to have you wait for my replies with baited breath.

Now, if you want to be argumentative, knock yourself out. I'll be around for a while, though, frankly, Im a busy kinda guy. Gotta go get cars washed today, direct a midget adult motion picture, edit said motion picture, clean house, ... well, you get the idea.

ps. Incidentally, we do think highly of ourselves. But that's neither here nor there.

Well I do shut up and just wanted to sell this. I bought it for $900 a couple months ago when my much nicer and lower mileage silver one was rear ended in bumper to bumper traffic. I am very aware this car isn't the greatest so will you guys can lay off me now. Geez

Members online

No members online now.
Back