a/c problamos

bigpappy33

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I searched about a/c problems but i find my problem different than what i looked up...
I know the LS has dual climate zones for driver and passenger. now im not an a/c master so bear with me, but on the drive home today i had the a/c on and my driver side began to blow hot air at me. The passenger side however was blowing nice cold air. Angry that i was sweating i just turned it off, and after a stop somewhere, i turned it back on and it blew cold for a little but went right back to hot air. Could this be a leak or something? any one with some a/c knowledge give me some feedback please. And if someone pulls up a thread that explains my problem exactly feel free to all rag on me.
sorry for the long post just annoyed because my driver side window broke the other day too so i am heated. (literally)

Mine did this too today. I thought I was crazy, but I fell better now. I have just had all my a/c replaced so I know that better not be the problem or I will be going to the dealer to get fixed.

Must be something in the FL air. LOL

Seriously this humidity! ha. Spring time again. I just went out to eat and it worked for the little while i had it on. I just turned it off and left it off and prayed it would not do it again. Save me some grief with this car!

There are several threads on this subject - if you search a little more you will find them and info on the TSB. I had the same problem last year and changed out my DCCV this winter. Really not that difficult (especially compared to putting in the new sway bar due to the bushing thunk problem). Life is good for me so far.....

If it's not the DCCV, it's likely the control module (But I'd bet the DCCV).

Members online

No members online now.
Back