A few Gen 1 parts FOR SALE! Heater control, unbroken grill, front chrome strip

Chromebrow

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Okay Ive got the stuff listed above for sale.
They all from a 93 or 94.

Heater controls look like the pic below but has the Orange case not the blue Im asking $60 shipped

The grille no cracks at all chromes in good shape and comes with the screws, clips and brace if needed I want $75 shipped.

I have another grill I might sell it has a small piece that had broke off and was glued back in Haed to see.for $65 shipped

and the front Chrome strip over the grill I want $40 + shipping

Feel free to send me offers on this stuff but I cant go much lower or I'll be shafting myself, because I had to pay for these Items.

PM ME~

u forgot the pic

here ya go, I dont know what the difference is but the one I have for sale has the Orange plastic covering. This is nnot the one I have for sale, I stold this pic from Ebay

Mark viii heater control..jpg

more pics here

Here are some other things I have and some pics

Ivory console lid from the 95 -20+shipping

Door lenses in nice shape 93-96 -15+shipping

This door molding in great shape except for the pitting shown from the Ivory 95, Im lookin for $50-$60 + shipping

I still have the chrome strip $40 +shipping

The Nice grill Pic shows a small spot on the left where something rubbed a spot on it. No chiped of the chrome it just rubbed off the size of a pencil eraser. $75 + shipping

Heater control from the 94 that are all in great shape.Orange case. 45+ shipping

Throw some offers at me!

94 door lens.jpg

95ivory lft molding.jpg

95Ivory ryt molding.jpg

chromebrow pic.jpg

ryt of chromebrow.jpg

lft of chromebrow.jpg

eatc.jpg

good grill pic.jpg

grill damage.jpg

Ivory console lid front.jpg

You will double your money for the grille on Ebay. I suspect the console lid would do well too.

Thats where it will go in a few days if I still have it.
Thanks for the tip.

Do you still have these parts? I am interested in the grille, hvac control, and lenses. How much for all?

Members online

No members online now.
Back