Acura TL-S VS Lincoln LS

Kill stories!!!!!!!!

K

Oh god, the Honda Civic forums must be leaking :shifty:

"So I pulled up next to this CTS-V(hhaha american garbage lol haha h jdm jdm jdm) at the light and turned on my sick ground effects to get the drivers attention. He looked old so I honked at him a few times to let him know we were racing and floored it through the red light leaving him staring at my tow hook. He didnt stand a chance so he just made a left turn and ran away scared. His car probably broke down later becuz it was american and suked lol haha JDM! yeah! Kill Count: 251 JDM 4 lyf"

K here what Happend :::

It was a Roll start, and FYI, HE hammered it first.
I accellerated at 3000 RPM off the green light, i guess he saw me accellerate quickly and wanted to show off, and i noticed him pulling up quick, and when his front bumper reached mine i dropped the pedal to the floor. My car was still in first gear.

By the end of my first, i looked over and his car JUST shifted before mine (i saw his front dip then lift) and he had pulled 2 feet on me, then I switched into second, and we both Hammered our second gears. He then shifted into 3rd again JUST before i shifted into third and he gained 2 more feet.

As we both Ran in third gear, every 10 KM/H of speed increase, my LS gained back almost 2 feet. By 145 KPH i had my front bumper ahead of his, and pulled more on him up to 155 KPH. I knew right there he was done so i let off the pedal and applied breaks. He whizzed right passed me, and as he did, i saw a pissed look on his face, and his friend laughing.

He started it, prolly thought he was gonna eat my car cause he had me on first and second, but my bet is, he didnt expect to get dropped like a rock on third.

Same situation happend to me on a Infinity G37XS, guy was a dik and cut me off. Both at redlight, he squaked his tires to out accellerate me. I ddint realise the G37XS wanted to race, so i then dropped my pedal (im always last to punch it). We were equal first and second, then third gear kicked in... BYE BYE :cool:

EDIT******

OH and BOTH of these raced, i had 3/4 tank gas AND 2 12 inch 1000 watt subs in a big ass box in the trunk. = weaight

You definitely got this, reminds me of the day blew my motor. I was coming off the exit and long and behold a Bugatti pulled up on me, I could tell he wanted to race because when I stopped and asked him "how much the price tag was", he responded "more then you can afford that pal, Bugatti" and revvvvvvvved his motor. Just then my phone rang and t was Vin Diesel, he told me to smoke him. We raced along the coast weaving in ad out of traffic, I hit 3rd gear and took off like I was stealing an 18 wheeler. Just as I got well ahead of him I stopped for shrimp, it was then I realized my motor blew. I should have tuned the NOS tower, I think I had a nasty hull...but either way I smoked his ass.

I happen to currently have a 2010 G37xs in my stable and there is no way is hell you would even stand a chance ( G37xs V6 rated at 330hp, 13.7 1/4 time). That's all I'm saying. I have to re-build my motor race wars is coming up and that douche Jonny tran is going to be there.....

It was a Roll start, and FYI, HE hammered it first.
I accellerated at 3000 RPM off the green light, i guess he saw me accellerate quickly and wanted to show off, and i noticed him pulling up quick, and when his front bumper reached mine i dropped the pedal to the floor. My car was still in first gear.

By the end of my first, i looked over and his car JUST shifted before mine (i saw his front dip then lift) and he had pulled 2 feet on me, then I switched into second, and we both Hammered our second gears. He then shifted into 3rd again JUST before i shifted into third and he gained 2 more feet.

As we both Ran in third gear, every 10 KM/H of speed increase, my LS gained back almost 2 feet. By 145 KPH i had my front bumper ahead of his, and pulled more on him up to 155 KPH. I knew right there he was done so i let off the pedal and applied breaks. He whizzed right passed me, and as he did, i saw a pissed look on his face, and his friend laughing.

He started it, prolly thought he was gonna eat my car cause he had me on first and second, but my bet is, he didnt expect to get dropped like a rock on third.

Same situation happend to me on a Infinity G37XS, guy was a dik and cut me off. Both at redlight, he squaked his tires to out accellerate me. I ddint realise the G37XS wanted to race, so i then dropped my pedal (im always last to punch it). We were equal first and second, then third gear kicked in... BYE BYE :cool:

EDIT******

OH and BOTH of these raced, i had 3/4 tank gas AND 2 12 inch 1000 watt subs in a big ass box in the trunk. = weaight

sigh

implied-facepalm.jpg

...oh, and what the hell is "baught"

Canucks help me out here

Ah...that's Maple Leaf fan talk I believe...otherwise know as bought to the rest of the Big Beaver Territory .........eh!

And about "sticky mickies" comment,
Im running Kumho Y/Z rated tires with silica. 235 wide (stock). Even in rain its hard to slip. Warm those babies up and ill launch without a hitch. Unless the track is more slippery than a country road street at a stop sign?!?

agreed, dude you got some serious traction in this pic,why not just show your friend this pic of you racing and be like wtf you got on me willis....

The-Fast-and-the-Furiouscopy.jpg

Sorry but the LS has nothing to do with Mitsubishi. Glad you fixed it now you can go burn the :q:q:q:q out of it again.

If you need to be educated on the history of FoMoCo vehicles we can help you out. But Mitsubishi is not and never has been associated with ford.

And i don't pick asses I rather not do what you do.

I have to agree with the other post. Ford has used Mitsubishi parts before.

Another point,
My buddy says his TL will DESTROY my car sround a track involoving corners. Says his suspension alone cost more than my whole car lol
two thoughts on this, first your buddy is an over exaggerating moron, if he could managed to add numbers without removing his mittens, he would see that unless the whole rest of his car was only worth a few thousand dollars (which actually it is close to that :shifty:) there is not that much difference in sticker price of the two cars

and second, there is a little thing called balance that no amount of money in the world could cure a FWD car of that. its called physics, there is a reason that porsches have been beating cars with much more power for years at the track

Says his "Brembo Breaks" alone slotter my LS breaks, even though his rotors arnt slotted or drilled, whereas my rotors are both + im running Reysbestos Full ceramic pads.
again it comes down to physics and he is probably right there (his car also being lighter wont help you much there either)

Im running Kumho Y/Z rated tires with silica. 235 wide (stock). Even in rain its hard to slip. Warm those babies up and ill launch without a hitch. Unless the track is more slippery than a country road street at a stop sign?!?
there is a huge difference between street and track, and if your kumho's are street tires they may hook like hell on the track but there is a reason why MT's are called race tires, and it has to do with something about a race track!

blaa blaa blaa.
there is a simple explanation to your race winnings, the other person wasn't actually racing, they where just fukcing with you, if you think your car is quick by any means, take it to the track and see how well you do...

Same situation happend to me on a Infinity G37XS,

this kinda reminds me of last week, i came up to a nice two lane red light with entire lane of traffic stopped and nobody in the other lane because it ends a little after the light so i figure ill have no problem beating the first car of the line so i go over and sure enough, the first cars was a god damn C6 (thank god it wasnt a Z06) so luckly for me, i know this light very well, and i catch it perfectly even with just a bit of wheel spin, even i was surprised how hard it was pulling. as i get through the intersection i see the corvette in my mirror and was like "FUKC YEAH" but then again he left like a normal person and made me look like the fool.

I happen to currently have a 2010 G37xs in my stable and there is no way is hell you would even stand a chance ( G37xs V6 rated at 330hp, 13.7 1/4 time). That's all I'm saying. I have to re-build my motor race wars is coming up and that douche Jonny tran is going to be there.....

Well i beat him. All i can say, is if he didnt have the pedal to the floor, but can out accellerate a Tuned LS for 2 gears, just F****ing around, with a mad dog serios look on his face but yet goof around on a Tuned V8, then thats pathic on the LS part :cool:

there is a simple explanation to your race winnings, the other person wasn't actually racing, they where just fukcing with you, if you think your car is quick by any means, take it to the track and see how well you do...

Of course. Cars that are about 1 second faster have the luxury to F*** around while my pedal is to the floor. Damn. You got it figured out son.

1 question to the pissed off driver of the STI: "Why so serios Bro? why you look mad if you screwing around with me bro? You mad Bro?"

And be serios for a moment, all trolling me aside, Ive lost alot too.

-I raced a porche once. .... I wouldn't call it a race. He just left me in the dust.
-I raced a BMW 550. Lost to him, in fairness i kept up but at 180 KM/H he had 2 cars length on me
-I Raced and lost to a pick up truck. Guy was my neighbor and poured thousands into it. His trucks fast lolol Will smoke that G37XS anyday =p trust that!

So the ones that beat me arn't F***ing around, but the ones that didnt beat me Are?

Cool story Bro!

That's because your car doesn't have enough power to lose traction and you have no idea what you are talking about. Yeah, I just hopped onto the LS section to make you look like a bloody placenta. :shifty:

Ford has used Mitsubishi engines.

I have to agree with the other post. Ford has used Mitsubishi parts before.

Yeah and they have also used yamaha engines. But theyre not associated with yamaha or mitsu and the LS is not a galant or remotely close to it.

That's because your car doesn't have enough power to lose traction and you have no idea what you are talking about. Yeah, I just hopped onto the LS section to make you look like a bloody placenta. :shifty:

Ive lost traction a few times in my LS launching from a dead stop. Its hard to do though and advancetrac has to be turned off.

I have some pretty good tires theyre just street tires but they hook well. But yes we dont really have enough power. I think the highest ive seen from a non forced induction LS is around 240rwhp. Not bad given that crank is 280hp.

that's because your car doesn't have enough power to lose traction and you have no idea what you are talking about. Yeah, i just hopped onto the ls section to make you look like a bloody placenta. :shifty:

lmao

-I Raced and lost to a pick up truck. Guy was my neighbor and poured thousands into it. His trucks fast lolol Will smoke that G37XS anyday =p trust that!
!

I wouldn't race a lightning, an SRT-10, or Chevy's equivalent if there is one, the SS Silverado?

All three will come in under the LS in the price check too, even after pouring thousands into it. :D

why do I get a feeling that this guy and jrocc are the same people or related.

Members online

No members online now.
Back