And Then There Was One

best of luck with your bussiness bro, I know how hard it is in this work of self-employment...though I enjoy doing massage on my own it is good to have someone as back-up or for doing paperwork......

then again under the table massages for 60bucks per hour ain't bad either :p

massage deez

Yeah good times. BTW, it was $12k when I bought it.

so was mine but I only have 9k left to pay on mine, that includes the aftermarket warranty I bought (2-3k) and all other costs of buying a first car :p

I could just pay 400 a month instead of 300 and pay it off sooner :p

I say let it go, and sell out your black parts car with it.

Take the money and file bankruptcy and try and start a new w/ your first 'new' purchase being another gen1 LS... You can get a nicer one for under 4k easily now.

Yeah it was a smart move to get your business going, hope it works out for ya. I almost had mine repo'd last year but I had it at another location so when I came home and the repo guy's card was on my door I called my loan officer and worked something out. If it woulda gotten taken I would have filed bankruptcy because I was also behind on everything else. (I was out of work for 3 months). Everythings good now though and I hope the same for you.

so was mine but I only have 9k left to pay on mine, that includes the aftermarket warranty I bought (2-3k) and all other costs of buying a first car :p

I could just pay 400 a month instead of 300 and pay it off sooner :p

2-3k for an aftermarket warranty that you pay a deductible on? Someone should make a FAIL poster for that.

PetesSweets86;538341 I could just pay 400 a month instead of 300 and pay it off sooner :P[/QUOTE said:
At 60 dollars a hour and 50-60 hours a week and you still can only pay $300 a month..what do you do with all your money? bad habits?

At 60 dollars a hour and 50-60 hours a week and you still can only pay $300 a month..what do you do with all your money? bad habits?

never listened to previous replies on same remark. I do investing (Not in the bad wall street :q:q:q:q), I take vacations overseas, I help friends out with loans with NO APR, I help out my parents (I give my parents 500 a month give them extra money since my father's construction business is currently slow), Not to mention my bills and I EAT HEALTHY and organic so my food is more expensive than the fast food everyone else buys. I buy 4 dollars a pound on New York Steaks (I have 2-3 New York Steaks A Day). I drive up to 50miles to clients' houses which increase the gas bill. Plus all the fun things I enjoy such as going out drinking, having fun, the works. But 25% on my income goes towards savings/investments. I currently have 518oz of silver and 21oz of gold in my safe.

never listened to previous replies on same remark. I do investing (Not in the bad wall street :q:q:q:q), I take vacations overseas, I help friends out with loans with NO APR, I help out my parents (I give my parents 500 a month give them extra money since my father's construction business is currently slow), Not to mention my bills and I EAT HEALTHY and organic so my food is more expensive than the fast food everyone else buys. I buy 4 dollars a pound on New York Steaks (I have 2-3 New York Steaks A Day). I drive up to 50miles to clients' houses which increase the gas bill. Plus all the fun things I enjoy such as going out drinking, having fun, the works. But 25% on my income goes towards savings/investments. I currently have 518oz of silver and 21oz of gold in my safe.

you are a strange little man.....strange... :D

Maybe we should start a "Pete" thread.

Ok trying to get back on topic. I need to get my front wheel back on my parts car so I can move it. I either need a new part or to rig up the one I have. Honestly I haven't really looked at what it would take to rig up. I know the upper and lower control arms are ok yet but what is the name of the part in between them that the wheel hub/spindle is attached to? And what would it cost to get one use, approx?

Sure....I thought that was separate from the big aluminum piece that connects the upper and lower control arm, or no?

Just checked the service manual dvd. yes the hub/bearing assembly is separate.

Wheel knuckle, got it!

Anyone have a used WHEEL KNUCKLE laying around?!

No Platinum? You need to step up your game.

Ya ya I know I haven't got platinum yet, but since the downward spiral of the economy I went from making 6k a month to 3600 so I haven't been able to as much into investments as I would like to :/

DAMN IT GUYS! Pete go start your own thread and you can talk about your investments and how much you make there. If your for real then sweet. I make like $2k and nobody cares.

WHEEL KNUCKLE

Is anyone still parting out any LS's?

Nobody gives a sh*t what you make.

But you were just giving a hissy fit about what I make, earn, whatever. You are being such a hypocrite lately....what's the matter NYC, going through menopause? It's alright, I forgive ya :D

HandlerCAPLWZD5.jpg

DAMN IT GUYS! Pete go start your own thread and you can talk about your investments and how much you make there. If your for real then sweet. I make like $2k and nobody cares.

WHEEL KNUCKLE

Is anyone still parting out any LS's?

I've seen a good number on craigslist and ebay, best of luck with those :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back