Another First Place for the LS

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Had another car show today. Took first.:D It was a USAC regional show in Cape Girardeau Missouri. Had a good time. Did manage to get a speeding ticket on the way there.:rolleyes: 68 in a 55. Oh well I was due. I have not had a ticket in two years. Pictures

LS Car Show 21a.jpg

LS Car Show 22a.jpg

good job. sucks that it rained.

I think your car would look alot better, if you took the roll call off of the windshield.Just my opinion.

I have not made up my mind on it yet. Somedays I like it. Somedays I don't. I mostly did it for car shows. Along the line of the tuner look. After NOPI St Louis, I most likely will be removing them.

congrats on 1st place, those rims are pretty hot

congrats on the first place.. u need to come down here to miami.. cause i for sure am not goin up there.. ima post pics from this weekend during the week

That building across the street in your pics......My parents own that. Did you hit up the chinese place next door they have great food!! I lived in Cape for a few years until we moved down to sikeston. It's neat to see those pics on here, it's a small world....

00ls5spd said:
That building across the street in your pics......My parents own that. Did you hit up the chinese place next door they have great food!! I lived in Cape for a few years until we moved down to sikeston. It's neat to see those pics on here, it's a small world....
I was wondering if that place was any good. I SOOO hungry after cleaning the car from the drive down.

Members online

No members online now.
Back