Another LS on 22'S

LennDawg said:
thing looks like a 4X4 truck... i think its stupid, im stupid for puttin 20s on it, but puttin 22s on it makes you retarded lol

LoL... why is it stupid to put 20's on the LS? Im going to get 20's for mine.

Vehicle Description

200 lincoln LS v8

1:black paint nice

2:tan leather very clean

3:v8 power engine strong and smooth

4:trans shihts smooth

5:all electronics in working order

6:has audio bahn amp and subwoofer with factory stereo 6 disc changer

7:22" rims and tires less then 1000 yes 1000 miles driven on them virtually new

8:ac ice cold automatic climate controls

9: any questions feel free to call anytime 2154000036

it looks like an 8 year old wrote up that description

Is it me or are those seats a lot more yellow than the doors on the inside, or is that how they come?

(I've got black on black)

Well, I'm normally reserved on things here but that looks absolutely HIDEOUS! 'Nuff said.

thats UGLY, hes got a nice car (dirty as hell, seats and all), and has no other mods done, just some ugly ass 22s

1k?

For 1000 miles on the tires, they sure look thrashed. Looks like the tread has chunks out of it on the edges and splits.

LennDawg said:
thing looks like a 4X4 truck... i think its stupid, im stupid for puttin 20s on it, but puttin 22s on it makes you retarded lol

Not to be mean or anything else but your 20's would look nicer with a better designed rim. They remind me of a car polished "Soda Can Bottom" from a swap meet vendor showing you how well their product shines.

I know several LS owners with 20's and they look sweet!

Of course this is all IMO

P.s your not stupid. Only because you drive an LS........LOL

vbgarage[1].jpg

I heard this guy selling this car, actually ran against Grave Digger last weekend with his monstor truck 22". HAHA Seriously kids get off the crack! This has to ride literally like a log wagon.

-Scott-

Sacredfire said:
Not to be mean or anything else but your 20's would look nicer with a better designed rim. They remind me of a car polished "Soda Can Bottom" from a swap meet vendor showing you how well their product shines.

I know several LS owners with 20's and they look sweet!

Of course this is all IMO

P.s your not stupid. Only because you drive an LS........LOL

thas why i love my rims... they look like the bottom of a Polan Spring bottle, not a soda can... n nobody else has them and everybody hates them, thas why i love them... they are so much chrome, jus dont hate... appreciate :Beer

LennDawg said:
I love my 20's....

LINCOLNSIDE2.JPG

you have to know that your car is only worth 8000 dollars in the book and that really only holds water if it has less than 100,000 miles on it. the fact that you have those 22' s on it doesn' t increase the value by much....... maybe 1000 dollars. so lets say that it is worth 7000 dollars because it has over 100,000 miles on it and we can't forget the 22' s, so that would add an extra 1000$ making your car worth a grand total of 8000 dollars. i truly wish you good luck on the resale of your car, but only an uninformed individual with more money than brains would buy your vehicle for what you r asking. dont get me wrong it does look nice but it isnt worth 12,000 dollars. by the way did you have to do anything special to the car to get 22' s on it bcause i was thinking about putting some 20' s on mine but i have different opinions on whether or not they will fit. on top of that my factory chromes look really nice on it anyways. when it comes to buying rims you have to be careful bcause i dont want to worry about reselling them once i find out they wont fit on my next vehicle. simply bcause i would never try selling them on the ls. i know i wouldnt make near as much on them as i would on e- bay. and i dont mess with e- bay.

itsnotmydaddys said:

I am not into wheels all that much.. I like something plain- just enought to set the car apart. However, I will admit I have yet to see anything bigger than 18" actually look good.

Until now.

itsnotmydaddys, those are sweet looking kiddo! Can you give/send me more info please?

I have been wanting to get away from chrome wheels but haven't quite found out how.

Members online

Back