Another wheel thread LOL.

gnomey

LVC Member
Reaction score
So i'm in the market for a set of wheels, and I am not to sure what set would suit it best. finding a set in 5x108 is impossible (that I like) other than the Vossen CV3's and the Volvo R design rims there is not much else I like. I found this set on kijiji not sure if it will fit though ( offset wise ) What do you guys think?

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...-R41-EuroStar-18-Inch-Rims-W0QQAdIdZ316631149

5x110?? You need 5x108. And 35 is really low offset. It's pushing the limit.

Please search the site. The fact that you posted another thread about wheels is not an "lol" situation.

Look thru the official picture thread. There you will find pics of a ton of ls's with different wheels. Also check the jaguar wheel figment database. Also just google Lincoln ls wheels and look at the images.

I know I need 5x108 and I've seen the picture thread. I've searched.. not many people selling jag wheels around my area .. and im looking at least over 500km of travel to get a decent set of wheels in the states... or dish out 1500$ for a set of beat up jag wheels..

Ok. Next check the c list thread. Lots of jag wheels in there I posted some recently. Much cheaper than 1500. Most are under 600. And you have them shipped to you. And it'll still be cheaper than paying 1500 and you don't have to drive 500kms..

I remember when I first got my car and was looking for wheels. I also felt there were no options at all. Now I have so many wheels picked out Id like for my LS that I need to build another shed to keep them all in.

Don't limit your choices to the wheels you find at tire rack or similar sites. Find vehicles that have the same bolt pattern. Or wheels that have really high offsets. No matter what the bolt pattern if the offset is higher than 57 you can make the wheels fit with adapters.

As with anything for this car if you want what looks best it won't be cheap.

My main set of wheels was 1600 then another 800 for tires. A set im working on right now will end up being 1400 but they already have tires. And the other sets I'd like to own I usually see with tires used for between 600-1000.

What color is your car? What finish of wheels do you want? 18, 19"? 5 spoke? 7/8 spoke? Multiple thin spokes. Elegant or sporty? There are so many choices man.

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I'm not looking to be cheap about it either.. But I mean 1500 for a beat up set is not what I want :p .. I was really intrigued with the VVS CV3 ~ brand new the cv3s would cost me 2200$ but they are just so g'damn sexy lol.

IMG_0017.jpg

I want 19s but i hear that the tires are a pita because of the odd size :\ .. 20s would be nice.. I want a cross between sporty and elegant which is similar to what the cv3s look like. My car is a dark blue, going to be tinted soon as well which would set it off nicely... a graphite style wheel would look nice i belive, here is a pic of my car for reference. I want to stay away from 20s all chrome, i'm not a fan of that..

241002_10152067802355394_1677071072_o.jpg

I have 19"s and all the wheels I want are 19"s. I've never had an issue picking out tires for 19"s. as the years go on 19"s keep gettin more and more popular. A lot of vehicles are offering 18, 19, or 20" wheel options.

Those cv3 wheels are nice. Payne you could find a similar designed wheel for cheap and have them powder coated graphite color. 2200 does seem really steep. I don't think I'd ever pay more then the 1600 I paid for my first set.

19" tires are no more difficult to find than any other size. Try tires-easy.com plenty or 19" tire choices. 19" look the best on the LS IMO

I completely agree, 19s do look like they suit it best.. i gotta keep an eye out for a decent set of 19s :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back