Another year of Ray being missed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea, I'm sure there are brand new messages in ALL the moderators PM boxes..just like last time.

its not ok to "talk about ray" but it's OK for "ray'sbrother to take potshots at peoples parents"...in the same thread.

Two wrongs dont make a right, they make it LVC

as much as I hate to do it...
I'm going to follow "my own advice" posted in the other thread.

Ray'sBrother is now on my ignore list, now I cant see his posts..and maybe I wont get sucked in to his pity fest next time.

CLIIIIIICK.. igggnoooored

ok enough with all this bull$hit i found the names handy when i was arranging to drive out to his funeral, and their was actually 3 names rays brother, rays family, and urso girl (and depending on what family member i needed to contact it made it easier than trying to remember some odd name). i dont see any point to changing it unless jason wants to.

anyway RIP 1wykdmk8, you will always be missed bro

Last edited:
Wow, this is all over someone saying that he misses his brother. It is in remembrance of someone on the day that they died. It is just like when people bring flowers to a family member’s or friend’s grave site on the day they died. I thought that this forum was more mature than this. Obviously I thought wrong, even though some are. What I am trying to get at is that he just said
Ray we miss and love ya. Another long year has gone by allready. Love ya bro.
and someone jumped down his throat. That is what I call disrespectful. Remember, karma is a bitch.

Hard, but I'm responding without reading new posts on this one.

I can be a harsh dick, and I'd like to apologize. I was thinking about it before and I feel I owe an apology rather than having somebody think I have something way personal against them. I don't regret expressing my thoughts on the subject. But I know I can go overboard to be understood sometimes, and that may not be deserved.

If you don't want to change your name, whatever man. Inevitably it's not up to me. But, you know, you can come around and say things more often, doesn't have to be about your brother Ray. And when you do say something, maybe you can make it sound a bit less ''out of nowhere''. It's not like he died yesterday and you're just starting to mourn. I'll stop before I turn into a dick again. But, hey, I'm apologizing for being so explicit. I don't hate you by any means. Just feel that going about things a bit different may be a bit more respectful to your deceased brother, who deserves to be remembered in his own right, and thought of on terms that don't have to do with his brother advertising his name everywhere he goes forever.

Take care,
Chris

Ponies/chris, Good words.

That is where it should stop.

Now back to my goat pr0n .

You're seeing such a small picture, and the 'art' (for lack of better word) of your words makes it seem that you're choosing to.

Guys, stop. Let it die. I realize I've contributed negatively to letting it die. Trying to move on from it. View me as you please, I don't care. But lets resolve something eh.

Me seeing the small picture? I'm seeing it from both sides but I just can't understand why some jack@$$ would come into another persons post about a dead family member and pretty much tell him to F off and stop caring about his brother.

Hard, but I'm responding without reading new posts on this one.

Take care,
Chris

(kicks Chis in the nuts for being a dumbass)
and.. for general principle.. what the hell "WHEN IN ROME".

THIS, is YOU needing attention!! You're writing it out, black and f'g white! If I judged you from your spelling, I can't wonder why!

19 posts, poniesviii in a 2 page forum thread. Who needs attention?

poniesviii

STFU or I'm banning you.

Never have I ever read such disrespect. We'll see how many people are at your funeral. I know, you won't give a sh!t because you'll be dead.:rolleyes:

Grow up. Seriously. Grow up.

I never get pissed but you just won the award for being the biggest pinhead on LvC. And that took some doing, so congrats.

Ray was one of the original founders of this site. I talked to the guy 3 days before his sudden and tragic death. He embodied what this community was/is all about.

You can only hope to one day make the same kind of contributions, whether here or elsewhere in your life, where people appreciated your presence.

poniesviii

STFU or I'm banning you.

Never have I ever read such disrespect. We'll see how many people are at your funeral. I know, you won't give a sh!t because you'll be dead.:rolleyes:

Grow up. Seriously. Grow up.

I never get pissed but you just won the award for being the biggest pinhead on LvC. And that took some doing, so congrats.

Ray was one of the original founders of this site. I talked to the guy 3 days before his sudden and tragic death. He embodied what this community was/is all about.

You can only hope to one day make the same kind of contributions, whether here or elsewhere in your life, where people appreciated your presence.

With all due respect, where are you any better than I saying things such as that? You make assumptions of my life, entertaining ones at that. I ended trying to find resolution, and you fail to notice that. How grown up is that? If you feel the need to ban due to this response, go ahead, I'm down. I don't just bounce around this board an ass, which you also fail to see.

wtf is going on in here?! Ray was a founding member of this site.... nothing wrong with thinking about the guy a few years to the day of his death. Just because this is the internet doesn't mean you can be a complete dick to someone. I like you ponies but that was a heartless thing to post...

Why were the posts where i was trying to apologize deleted?

DieselDan, just shut up. If you have any further problems you'd like to discuss with me, take it to PM please.

And MonsterMark, why wouldn't you take it to PMs as an administrator? Trying to set an example? The things you say don't make for a good one.

I can swallow people not understanding my intention on the matter. But it's worse that my most important posts were deleted, where I was trying to find resolution. That's some crap right there.

And MonsterMark, why wouldn't you take it to PMs as an administrator? Trying to set an example? The things you say don't make for a good one.

Because this isn't the first time you have gone on a rant on Ray's brother. Leave the guy alone. If you see him post, ignore it. What's the sense of ranting again and again?

The posts are in the TRASH. PM Joey and maybe he'll put them back. The important ones in your mind were captured in the quotes of others anyway.

Normally I'd go PM but you made it way too personal.

Because this isn't the first time you have gone on a rant on Ray's brother.

True, but this thread is.

Leave the guy alone. If you see him post, ignore it. What's the sense of ranting again and again?

My last.. 3, maybe 4? posts have been dedicated to achieving this.

The posts are in the TRASH. PM Joey and maybe he'll put them back. The important ones in your mind were captured in the quotes of others anyway.

I see this, now. I didn't notice prior.

Normally I'd go PM but you made it way too personal.

Understood. I think we're at an agreement. Thanks for not banning my ass.

Why were the posts where i was trying to apologize deleted?

DieselDan, just shut up. If you have any further problems you'd like to discuss with me, take it to PM please.

I can swallow people not understanding my intention on the matter. But it's worse that my most important posts were deleted, where I was trying to find resolution. That's some crap right there.

Why are u telling diesel Dan to shut up if he has a problem with you. If you had such a big problem with me why didn't uou just pm me from the beginning. This whole ordeal started becaus of my name. If you have such a big hard on for my screen name ge a life is all I have to say.

I haven't been on the site in a few years and stopped to post a gb and saw rip ray... its sad.. nice guy , I met him at Carlisle and bull :q:q:q:qted with him on the phone a few times... when I bought my kit for my 96 he told me about kale and where the idea started he also walked me through the install.

I always judge people by my interactions with them and ray was Good people in my book....

Met a few good people cause of my mark... usually do when u come across real car guys.

Nick

Well in searching for how to put in my new/jamizied headlights I did a search on "changing headlights" and this thread was the 3rd one that search pulled up....so much for search....lol

I sure wish Ray were here, I'd just call him, teazingly he'd cuss at me, then laugh then tell me what to do to my headlights lol then after bs-ing for a while we'd finally get around to the Marks headlights!!!!...lol. Ray could talk you thru any fix like he was right there....miss your joking and teaching Ray.

Ray's family - please ignore the comments, those who really care, love and miss Ray and respect what he did...and thru this site, still does.

Well Ray, I'm going to go back to searching...lolo, I'm sure you will lend a hand.

Luv ya Hottie

Debi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back