ANY Aftermarket rim pics

smitty2919

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
well i started a thread in the "wheels" section but from the lack of responses i dont know if many people visit there.

was looking to start a thread of only Mark 8's with aftermarket rim pics along with specs on the rims. size, width, make etc. so if anyone looking for ideas they can look through this thread.

so post away and let the bragging begin! lol i know you guys are out there with some nice looking rides.

ok i'll post lol,
98 lsc
Edge 262 1 piece billet wheels
18 x 8
no longer in production.
98newwheels006-1.jpg

newmarkpics93and98012-1.jpg

newmarkpics93and98005.jpg

when you guys post your specs can ya include the offset as well and the size tire. i hope we get lots of examples in this thread because im so unsure of what kinda wheels id like to put on my mark to set it off.

i dont know the offset of my old wheels, and it wont help anyway because the company stopped them, they dont exsist. but they did fit sweet!

Here are my 18 inch Stern Beasts with 275 on the back and 235 front tires and H&R lowering spring kit.:D
scswwg.jpg

2is9r9v.jpg

Jaguar Sport OEM wheels
18x8 Front
18x10 rear
spacers were needed...

CIMG1180.jpg

no longer have rims but these were 17" by 7"(90% sure on width) Eniki Etoria's with 235/50/17, coil conversion stock height(thinking about cutting rear springs to drop back even with front)

27403550048_large.jpg

27403550050_large.jpg

chad, do you have a pic straight from the side? i have been thinking about getting some nice 16s seeing how my tires are less than a year old.

Chad are you lowered? you look to be with those being 16's and your fender gap. i had 17's and seem to have more gap than you in the rear.

I dont have any pics directly from the side but this might help a little.

At the time it was sensor lowered, I recently went to coils all around and it sits about the same. The tires are 255/50-16 which is pretty dam close to the stock height.

IMG_2651.jpg

pic020.jpg

I bought these for the '93. In the meantime, I test fitted them on the Town Car until I could get the hub swap done.

DSC01815.jpg

She tells me now I can't have them back! :eek:

These are the Stern ST1 (Beast) In Hyper Silver. 18x8s with 245/45-18s
ATTACH]

Attachments

• markVIII-ST1-rims.jpg
    markVIII-ST1-rims.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 931

Members online

No members online now.
Back