Any interest in parts?

starfox86

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
**UPDATE** >>>I BOUGHT THE CAR AND IM PARTING IT OUT. I HAVE A CREAM EXTERIOR AND GREY INTERIOR IN NICE CONDITION. THANKS! LET ME KNOW

I am tring to get a feel for what parts I can sell off this salvage car in my area I can get for a great price. It's a 2000 V8 cream ext and a pristine black int.

This car is in excellent shape except for a crack in the front bumper, the drivers mirror broken, and no engine.

Any interest in parts ppl?
2prcyn5.jpg
2zylthg.jpg

Give you $50 for the rearview mirror(auto dim only, no compass) and the trim surrounding the middle vents with the message center buttons.

Is it missing the engine? That front end looks WAY high.

Ok, I bought the car.

I am selling my grey interior and switching to the black. So any peice of Grey interor..let me know.

does the clockspring works???????
how about the v8 sign? the one in the back.. you know LS V8

How are the ball joints and lower control arms? And sway bar link? And rear tie rods. I need the arm rest and the window switch bezels for the front and driver side front window regulator.

I would be interested in the chrome trim pieces along the tops of the doors, if they are in excellent condition. Not sure if there are any differences between Gen 1 and 2 though....

Thanks!

i need the ashtray, the light cover for the passenger door panel, the jack, and the small molding peace on the driver side fender. PM me a price
thanks Bob

how much do you want for right rear toe arm? and the adjustment piece for the passenger seat

Members online

Back