Any interest in parts?

I'm looking for the control panel and guts for the radio remote. Do you still have this part on the steering wheel.

Dual Cup Holder

Would you happen to still have this and if so what color is it?

You never got your money back? I did, pektel did, soopa did, and a few others, I assumed everyone did

no i did but still it sucks when i shell out money for something needed and i dont get it the money came back but who knows where it went

Hey starfox

Starfox, you need to empty out your inbox.
Thank You, it all arrived on Tuesday. It was all packaged nicely and I am happy with the transaction.
Thank You

I know he said that he was flying out of town last week when I heard from him.

Sent payment for the chrome window trim a while back (July 29).....any updates?

People do work for a living guys dont get all out of control, always request a phone number tho.

I dont think he would try screwing you over. He's bought and sold things to ppl on here before with no problem. I could be wrong though, remember barna

didn't you say that about jwerner when he screwed me? lol

didn't you say that about jwerner when he screwed me? lol

True, but do we know for sure he knew they weren't eibachs? For all we know he installed and said, the drop isn't what I wanted, not low enough, screw eibachs so he sold his "eibachs" and got different lowering springs.

If you hadn't bought new eibachs you would've said screw eibachs and i'll get me some sprint springs and would've sold them to the next guy as eibachs.

Guess we'll never know

So did you get a respond back from starfox?

Yeah, me neither, I want to see what the craze is all about

This is weird. I got headlights and a grille from him with no problem. :confused:

Did you ask for a refund or did he say he couldn't get you the part so he'll refund?

Did you ask for a refund or did he say he couldn't get you the part so he'll refund?

he said that my part broke when he was removing it and then actually refunded me 6 bucks more then what i payed him

Members online

Back