Any Massachusetts Riders?

we definately need to set up a meet. i volunteer my house some saturday(better) or sunday this fall. in the other car club i am in, we sometimes just meet up at a rest that is centrally located too. just some ideas.

I really want to do the October 1 meet, I am 100% serious about this. mohulhut on offered up his place in the other thread, and that sounds really good. 00LS, I appreciate your offer, lets see what molhulhut comes up with and then if I don't hear back from him we'll do it at your place. Check out this thread!

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=11639

Well my LS kin folk... is it yeah or nay? Before I do this, I want to know if therey'll be a decent contingency of LS's here. If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly!!!

I just want some firm numbers of folks willing to head out to the Northampton area for October 1st. So... ante up!

To do this I want to see all Lincolns and Cadillacs represented, not just the LS! Mass. is NICE in the fall, the scenic drive sounds like a great time. Definitely bring family members, girlfriends, wife and kids are welcome! Lets get this thing going! Be sure to join the NorthEast Chapter!

lsdriver19 said:
hey from the sticks in nh we should get a ls meet together

sounds good, im in bristol county,,about 45 min south boston.

there are a few MA drivers here, we are all pretty spread out, just need to get everyone to confirm there in.

pik a day and place and meet.

find a big ass open empty parkin lot

brentalan said:
To do this I want to see all Lincolns and Cadillacs represented, not just the LS! Mass. is NICE in the fall, the scenic drive sounds like a great time. Definitely bring family members, girlfriends, wife and kids are welcome! Lets get this thing going! Be sure to join the NorthEast Chapter!

sounds nice,, but for me i am more into a LS meet.

not tryin to get to complicated, just like to meet up with other LS's see some cars.

:q:q:q:q long ass drive with 10-20 LS in a row, headlights bleamin, would be to cool.

Well, I'm doing a NorthEast Chapter meet, so everyone is welcome, not just the LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back