Any smokers out there?

Dartastic

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
And if you dont smoke do you allow smoking in your Lincoln? Personally I dont smoke and neither does anyone in my family. My side nor my wife's side so it's usually not an issue. I have corworkers that do and when Im the designated driver to a meeting or training the NO Smoking policy will be in affect!

HELL NO! And I wouldn't let anybody smoke in my car. I can't even stand being around smokers.

I mean, if they kept it to themselves that would be fine, but when I have to deal with the burning eyes and smelling like a frickin ashtray, I don't like it.

I don't go around pouring my beer into everybody's mouth, I don't spill it on them, I don't throw my empty cans out the window as I'm driving.

Black03 said:
HELL NO! And I wouldn't let anybody smoke in my car. I can't even stand being around smokers.

I mean, if they kept it to themselves that would be fine, but when I have to deal with the burning eyes and smelling like a frickin ashtray, I don't like it.

I don't go around pouring my beer into everybody's mouth, I don't spill it on them, I don't throw my empty cans out the window as I'm driving.

LOL!!! Good point!!!

I love the smell of my LS when I get into it. I don't smoke and I don't allow smoking in my car. I used to smoke but that was just a college thing, I can't stand the smell of smoke now. I'm not sure if I would even let a really hot chick to smoke but I guess it depends on what she would be smokin!

Nope. I prefer the smell of vanilla when I hop into the cockpit

Kamikaze said:
It all depends on what they're smoking if you catch my drift... ;)
ha ha hell ya the markVIII is good to hot box but pot 7 people (or 6+ the dog, he likes it) in the MKIII
but I do smoke and i smoke in the car every day, and it never smells like smoke( even to nonsmokers). no food or drinks ever.

dertyclown said:
ha ha hell ya the markVIII is good to hot box but pot 7 people (or 6+ the dog, he likes it) in the MKIII
but I do smoke and i smoke in the car every day, and it never smells like smoke( even to nonsmokers). no food or drinks ever.

Haha I'm a 80 MPH on the freeway type of guy...it's the best rush and plus you drive better.

Been Smoke free for going on 4 years. Don't permit smoking in the Mark, and soon, NO EATING, EITHER!!!, though Mom has snuck one in on me in the last year, I will not tolerate it again. I spent $5.00 in air fresheners " New Car Smell " to keep the white albatross smellin' funky fresh!!! :soapbox: :gr_hail:

I dont mind the smoking in my ls. It was my drunk grandmother thinking she threw her gum out and accidently landing it on my leather 1 week after I got the car that got me ticked. I smoke as well. Only time I dont is when im with the wife and kids. I know what its like to be on the other side of the lighter so I dont force anybody to deal with the smell or smoke from my lil habit.

I personally smoke its a bad habit and I dont force it on anyone. I DONT smoke in my LS or my Jaguar, but I smoke in my Ranger and F-450, honestly just about all my friends dont smoke and they have always completed me on keeping my cars or trucks fresh smelling. Look if someone wants to smoke then let them we will soon all pay the price one day no reason to hate on someone cause they have a bad habit, help them if you care so much. I am sure you do something bad everyday but we just dont catch it.

-Scott-

I used to smoke in my old car that had velour interior until there was over 10 burn holes in my god :q seats now i wont even think about letting anyone smoke in it when i get my ls (month and a half away)

is it true that you cant put burn holes in leather? (unless you intetionally hold a cig to it)

I do smoke and I just recently started smoking in my LS. It is a nasty habit, but I will quit one day. I have to say though, I cannot smell smoke in my LS like I could in my previous cars.

TaraLS said:
I do smoke and I just recently started smoking in my LS. It is a nasty habit, but I will quit one day. I have to say though, I cannot smell smoke in my LS like I could in my previous cars.

me 2. :(
and your right, no non-smoker has ever complained about it smelling smokey. i do clean it all the time. and its funny, no burn holes & i've been driving it for 2 years!!! my old car was burned to pieces!!!! maybe its because you pay more money for something, you take better care of it! :L

I too smoke, but it's very rare that I ever smoke in the car. I have to be on a really long ride before I'd light up. I hate the smell that gets in the car. I ride in freinds cars that smoke all the time. And it smell's like S@#T... Well anyway when I do the air is off and the windows and roof are open.

Members online

No members online now.
Back