Anyone need a 9006 HID kit, or has Gen 1 LSC Housings?

anryu451

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Got my money back from that bad pair of LSC housings I bought for my 95 in a previous thread, but now I have a set of Delrin HID adapters, and a 9006 HID kit from VVME which doesnt fit in halogen housings.

So, looking to either sell the VVME kit, complete, I only cut away the rubber grommet on one of the bulbs that ties the bulb wires with the ballast wires (which is useless.

OR, looking to see if anyone else out there has LSC housings in decent shape they want to sell. NOTE: It comes with the relay harness/kit

Pics:
29pe0wk.jpg
vhbx54.jpg
ejs7ye.jpg
35atdmf.jpg
2moxttz.jpg
6ekpr7.jpg

Last edited:
Got my money back from that bad pair of LSC housings I bought for my 95 in a previous thread, but now I have a set of Delrin HID adapters, and a 9006 HID kit from VVME which doesnt fit in halogen housings.

So, looking to either sell the VVME kit, complete, I only cut away the rubber grommet on one of the bulbs that ties the bulb wires with the ballast wires (which is useless.

OR, looking to see if anyone else out there has LSC housings in decent shape they want to sell.

Send me a PM on a price for everything you have and I need to know if it's a 4300K, 5000K, 6000K kit and if it's possible, a few pics would be nice. If it's what I'm after, I might take it all off your hands.

Send me a PM on a price for everything you have and I need to know if it's a 4300K, 5000K, 6000K kit and if it's possible, a few pics would be nice. If it's what I'm after, I might take it all off your hands.

Took pics and uploaded, make an offer.

Members online

Back