Anyone Need a Mark Cheap?

GMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, my son is in Norfolk, VA, and his tranny is gone. He only has first gear. He is in the Navy, and is transferring to Japan. I was supposed to fly up there and help him drive back, but that is out of the question now. He just wants to sell it. The price would be pretty darn reasonable. His car already has HID's and lowered springs. If anything happens, it needs to happen by Sunday. He flies out on Monday.

Thats right everyone. Its been really fun with my Mark, but since I'm going to Japan, I going to have to part ways. But now that I cant drive her back to TX, I have to give her to some one really quick. Like my dad said, its jus the transmission. I've been driving on it while it was acting a little goofy. Skipping 2nd all together and going straight to 3rd from 1st. Now she wont even go into 3 at all. I was able to drive her back to base in 2, but my RPMS was around the 4. I dont there is much a problem with 2nd because i was able to get her up to almost 70 mph, but their is some wrong definitly wrong with the tranny.

She been really taken care of. Has all the good stuff like my dad says, plus the sound system with the Ipod attachment. Hits pretty nice.

So the price is, as is, $1600 OBO.

I hope she will have great owner within the next few days. Sunday is my deadline.

Imho, if you guys want it gone i dont think anybody would pay that price. I see them all day on craigs list in the $1000 range with a working trans and engine. As i was reading down i though you were gunna say in the 500-750 range. Sorry if i'm post dumping i just wanted to state the obvious.

Too bad that you (GMAN) Can't get it home & repair it at your leisure. If you guys can't sell it do you at least have somewhere to store it?

Good luck

OK, everyone. This car is $800.00? Anybody?
He just dumped a boat load of money into it recently. New Battery, new tires, new serpentine belt. Just need the tranny fixed and it is good to go.

Members online

No members online now.
Back