Anyone Recommend A Good Dealer On Long Island, Nassau Area

YdibuynLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
I received a letter from Ford over the summer about the 07M07/07N09 warranty extension concerning water damaged ignition coils in the LS V8. At first I thought something was wrong with the trans, but now it seems to missfire under light throttle, and throw check engine lights under heavy throttle. I was a Lube Tech for 10 years so I've always worked on my own cars but my 04 LS V8 needs an inspection and if the coils are on Ford then I guess I should just let them do it all. Ive always gone to Country Ford in Levittown for parts but never had any work done by them. Last time I brought a car to a dealership was my moms pristine champagne 97 Town Car at Bright Bay, where she got it, and they trashed the interior to fix a leak letting rain in. And when I complained they sent the mechanic out to intimidate me.. I was 20 and like 175lbs, so wont ever go there again.

i dont know nassau very well but in westchester theres a few good lincoln dealers theres one in yonkers next to cross county, and in mt. kisco.

Smithtown Lincoln-Mercury. They are in Suffolk but worth the drive. Small shop, very personal attention and all around good people. If you need a loaner make sure you give them a week or two advance notice as they are a small dealer and have a limited loaner fleet. Good Luck!

If is was the other kinda dealer I would never have noticed the missfire... Thanks zintkala kinda far but Ill give them a call.

Members online

Back