Atlanta Meet Anyone?

1stLs

New LVC Member
Reaction score
What's up everyone. I'm a proud owner of a 2002 Lincoln Ls. My very first American and Loving it. I'm also new to Atlanta (Originally from NY) so just looking to get together with some LS enthusiasts. I wanna organize an LS meet just to get some Q&A's from our more experienced owners. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll keep ya updated on a future date, time and location. Thanks!

Here is a good meeting place. A car show!!!!
1st Saturday of every month and it is called “CAFFEINE & OCTANE”. The location is:
THE AVENUE EAST COBB Shopping Center
4475 ROSWELL ROAD (GA-120), EAST COBB
(JUST EAST OF JOHNSON FERRY ROAD)

SATURDAY,1st of the month
8:30 TO 11:00 AM

The show is free and there is a Panera Bread in walking distance and a Starbucks nearby.

There are lots of American classic hot rods and late model (vettes, etc), a ton of Ferraris and Porsches and motorcycles. Several Lotus, some nice Pantera's, Maserati's, etc.

I have shown my M5 there twice (there is a large BMW contingent).

It would be cool to see a bunch of LS's lined up together!

Anyone dropping by the show tomorrow? I will be there with the M5. I will have a black "M" hat on!! Hope to see some of you there!

Lots of LS owners in Atlanta

I see plenty of LS's around Atlanta. I'm in Roswell. However most of the LS owners I've spoken with do not know of this site. So I tell them to log on. Maybe we can all meet at the East Cobb Auto show near Marietta. :D

My gf's sister lives in atlanta. Maybe a road trip is in order...

Tommy, be prepared to have your ass handed to you at the track :lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back