Atlantic City NJ

JWerner2

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Supposed to be going on the 20th of this month. Anyone live there?

Besides gambling and getting drunk ( got that covered:D ) anyone know of anything cool to do? I hate losing which is why I dont race with a LS:p so if I start to not win :shifty: at gambling Im bailing out and getting drunk. Anyone local is glad to join and smash sh*t up on the hardened streets of AC NJ.

I live about 45 min from there by philly, i was there last weekend. Be ready to spend some money though, there is alot of :q:q:q:q to do there but it all is expensive as hell! What day u coming there and how u getting there?
Supposed to be going on the 20th of this month. Anyone live there?

Besides gambling and getting drunk ( got that covered:D ) anyone know of anything cool to do? I hate losing which is why I dont race with a LS:p so if I start to not win :shifty: at gambling Im bailing out and getting drunk. Anyone local is glad to join and smash sh*t up on the hardened streets of AC NJ.

Im 30 min away here in Gloucester Township. Its cool but OVERrated. If you have ever been to Vegas then AC will be a SLUM.

Cool go-go bars, Ripleys is fun drunk, the buffets!!!!!...etc.

Yup. AC is a ghetto compared to Vegas. I used to go down there for the car show and auto auction every year. That's about it.

You can always throw pennies at the hookers. That's always fun.

Yup. AC is a ghetto compared to Vegas. I used to go down there for the car show and auto auction every year. That's about it.

You can always throw pennies at the hookers. That's always fun.

I hear thats better than the sh*ty penny slots:lol:

We got a free room at Cesar's Palace:D . One of the other managers for the chain my wife works for is good friends and is going down and apparently she hit some jack pot last year and got a free room so she invited us to come. Got lots of cash but like I said Im not good at losing, well I dont take it good that is so maybe I'll just toss pennies at hookers:cool:

tdymorris, Im sure as sh*t not taking my car to that sh*t hole and like I uhh said:D Im going on the 20th of this month. Were car pulling it:yuck: and taking our Highlander.

I wish I could talk the wife into going to the shop Gino. Maybe I can some how.

Members online

No members online now.
Back