Attn Andrizzle

lmao i dont want to destroy my car.

I ordered the an aq sdc yesterday.

lol.. Point taken..

I think I am going to do one 15 and keep my 12.. I'm making custom enclosures.. I think a system like that is totally amazing though

New wall.
4 DC Lvl 4XL 15's
4 Sundown 2000's
2 Sundwon 100.4's
4 Sets(8 6.5's 8 Tweeters) of Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5 Componets.
KnuKonceptz Wiring

Thanks to Arik and Roscoe for building the wall.

That's what the video says

When those damn things hit I think it would give you whiplash..

Sorry.. Family Guy is on and that just went by.. Cool whip.. lol

lol.. Point taken..

I think I am going to do one 15 and keep my 12.. I'm making custom enclosures.. I think a system like that is totally amazing though

Keep me updated becasue I think that is what I am gonna do. Dont forget I got that extra 15 laying around...

Keep me updated becasue I think that is what I am gonna do. Dont forget I got that extra 15 laying around...

That's what I was hinting toward.. :shifty:

I get my overage check in Jan so I can get it off you then.. :D I am making the enclosures out of glass..

That's what I was hinting toward.. :shifty:

I get my overage check in Jan so I can get it off you then.. :D I am making the enclosures out of glass..

I would be interested in what you are doing with your glass box ideas. I might even want one....

I am putting them on the side of the trunk so that I still have access to the battery.. Because it's a total PITA to jump it with that huge sub box on there and trying to hold it up with my head and put the jumpers on

I am putting them on the side of the trunk so that I still have access to the battery.. Because it's a total PITA to jump it with that huge sub box on there and trying to hold it up with my head and put the jumpers on

I hear that. I actually built a custom wood trunk floor with some piano hinges. Is it like 5 seperate pieces all hinged together, but it lets me put the speaker box under the rear deck, and allows me to get the spare tire out without removing anything.

I just got the box from ebay.

I can still get to my spare tire area as well without moving anything.

Well im the lazy guy who would rather pay someone else to do it....lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back