Attn Andrizzle

But I'm innovative sir.. :lol:

Nahh.. I figured I can build one for about what one costs so what the hell.. I'm a diy guy

I am a diy guy too, but I have no experience with glass. If you come up with a good design and want to share maybe I could buy one from you or something...

Well im the lazy guy who would rather pay someone else to do it....lol.

I feel that way sometimes too.. lol

I am a diy guy too, but I have no experience with glass. If you come up with a good design and want to share maybe I could buy one from you or something...

This is my first time with glass and I have the backs made for both sides and they turned out quite good.. they both run about half way back..

I plan on making the shape out of foam (because there is too many complex shapes to use the wooden dowel and cloth trick).. I can share some pics maybe tomorrow

I think i did that one at the start of 2009 something like that. I forget since ive done so many. I have three desktops and two laptops and another older laptop in storage.

One is a server the other a media center (they were both my main computers at one point but i upgraded so i just put them to use in a different way).

The one in the pic i linked is the latest which was built for gaming and entertainment and just pure computing power and a gaming laptop that i took to iraq with me.

I also have a smaller laptop i can use when i dont want to lug the heavy gaming laptop around.

I have so many spare parts that if something fails i can almost instantly replace it. The family pc is from 2002 and i overhauled it so everything else is new except for the motherboard cpu and ram.

OBI sorry to hijack the thread like that. Impressive set up you have there.

I suppose everyone compensates in their own ways. Some buy bling, others buy super cars, and some have speakers on wheels. :lol:

I can't help but ask... "Why?" What's the point of that stereo system? Seriously. How loud can you listen to Snoopy Puppy, or whatever his name is, before your brain fully turns to Jello?

Ever heard of db drag??

http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/

Thats what i would build a system like this for. Not for everyday bumping. And snoopy puppy?? LOL wow snoop hasnt had anything good in years.

I knew they had competitions like that, but frankly, I have never been interested enough in them. Again, how loud do you need your car stereo to be?

Thats what i would build a system like this for. Not for everyday bumping.

Alright. I'd rather sink that money into go fast goodies. Of course, it's your money, and as such, you hare free to sink it into whatever you wish. And I am free to point, laugh and gently step on the go-go pedal to put a lot of distance between myself and the music you're listening to in a ridiculously short time. And of course, I use "you" and "you're" in general terms, not specific to you.

And snoopy puppy?? LOL wow snoop hasnt had anything good in years.

He actually had something good at one time? Well, if you say so.

:eek: i also feel that this thread is getting a lot more attention because andrizzle's name is it so people are like, "oh, andrizzle popular, so it must be something awesome" lol and i'm not gonna lie, i thought almost those exact words

lol, the title is really what made me open it lol, because if it said something about some audio video i probably wouldn't have opened it since i'm not that big of an audio fan

:eek: i also feel that this thread is getting a lot more attention because andrizzle's name is it so people are like, "oh, andrizzle popular, so it must be something awesome" lol and i'm not gonna lie, i thought almost those exact words

:bowrofl:

When I first saw the title I immediately thought "sh!t, I forgot to pay someone or ship something".

To Frogman, it is hard to describe, but competing in audio is a ton of fun... It takes alot of different things to achieve some impressive db #s. This wall in this LS is probably pushing 155 easily!

All I'm getting is one measly Level 4xl 12". But I need my backseat. I may even go with a regular level 4 so I can do a sealed enclosure.

Members online

No members online now.
Back