Audio shop toasted my entire stereo

Why is most everyone hung up on why the guy drives around with an AK? People drive around with firearms in their vehicles all the time. Maybe he was returning from the shooting range. Maybe he was planning on going to one. Maybe... maybe.. maybe.. WHO CARES! Let's see if we can suggest to the man what he can do about his problem with his stereo.

Nobody said they cared. We said we were curious. He obviously wants to talk about it or he wouldn't have mentioned it in his first post. He could just have easily said "stole some stuff out of my car"....but he didn't. Why? Because he wanted people to ask about it....

I don't see a thread name of "the stereo installer stole my AK clips".

If I tell you that I was pulling my Mark VIII with my F250 PSD, and I didn't know where to tie the tiedown straps on the car, it doesn't mean I want to talk about the truck, it's color, or its' fuel mileage.

Either way, I think his major concern, it would seem, is the Radio, not some 16 dollar clips.

actually if you told me you were pulling your markVII w/your F250 I'd ask you what exactly you were doing in the LS forum.

Haha! Maybe, I secretly want an LS? :lol:

Not really. I like the LS as a rental, and rent them every time I rent a car, but I wouldn't own one. Too many problems with them. And no, I'm not trying to offend the LS crowd, or start any forum wars.

Members online

Back