BACK!! 02 lincoln totaled... new Lincoln LS.. Pics inside.. ALSO NEED HELP.

uknowmehfo

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
ok... as some people on here knew i had a 02 lincoln ls with some mods, intake, exhaust, lowered, 20's... WELL took it back to stock sold it to my dad cuz he wanted it and boom wrecked it. 2 days later

NOW! i have a 00 Lincoln LS. v8 nice car.

ok color is a silverish color i belive it to be custom
00 lincoln
3.9 v8
triptronic auto shifter
111k miles

has indash valor tv
20inch zeneti rims with new tires
suspension looks stock
i just put 10,000k HID high and also 10,000k Low beam
TOMM i have 10,000k fog lights i will put in
tinted windows 15% looks like
leather light gray seats
exhaust dual
lip kit/front bumper
styln wing
clear headlights
shaved inner tail lights

just traded this car for a 99 silverado on 22's.. i think it was a very good trade i just had the truck laying around... i just got home from trading the guy.. lived far away... but here are some night time shots... will clean it up and shoot some in the day.
l_1225447e9b696e376c25538e9fd5f78d.png

l_5c91bac738c3b35baf8481a454502b04.png

l_8ab95566ab6270c606b2d1229746a9e5.png

l_76fde34a6ef030c275de2f20ee687acf.png

l_e9a2fe10abfbaa8f99b89a09eed566e3.png

gotta get back into this lincoln thing.... tell me the good and bad's....

Looks nice. Only thing I don't like is that trunk lid with the shaved or whatever tail lights. Other than that, nice score!

shaved side moldings and painted head light bezels as well.

Looks nice. Only thing I don't like is that trunk lid with the shaved or whatever tail lights. Other than that, nice score!l.

thanks.... well it came like that... i dont feel like buying a new trunk so it's gonna stay like that :)

does anyone know what kind of front bumper i have? sorta like the LSE special edition but it has 2 hole indentions above the air inlet part

it looks like indentations for those huge hella offroad lights doesn't it?

i like the trunk lid and that is something i had in mine to do

I like the shaved trunk alot. What color are the rims?

I like the shaved trunk alot. What color are the rims?

rims are silver.... came with car. but 1 is curbed to hell and back...

zenetti Five (color is silver)

i found where i could buy one at wheelstudio.com for like 335each

alot of sites only stock Black and Chrome. these are silver same shade as car. Will get some good day pics after it stopps raining for like 5 days str8 now.

Looks good. I like the truck you traded in too.

that truck has 270K+ miles on it. stock engine, 22's, tinted windows, lowered, chrome door handles and indash tv (pos) and i gave him a set of extra 305/40/22 tires brand new..

for the LS as it sits.

Hey, nice car, did you buy that from a guy in Cali, because I have seen your identical car and wheels before.

love the trunk not so sure about the front bumper though.. a little too suburu for me.. nice grille, painted bezels, i would go with an intake if your brakes arn't shot like mine

Hey, nice car, did you buy that from a guy in Cali, because I have seen your identical car and wheels before.

i got it from a guy in AR.... but it was from CALI... guy could not pay his bill so it got repoed... not once but twice!..... then guy in AR bought it and i got it from him

<3 carfax

love the trunk not so sure about the front bumper though.. a little too suburu for me.. nice grille, painted bezels, i would go with an intake if your brakes arn't shot like mine

exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, new breaks,

need front pass hub (making noise)
need tire rod

also need to install my system

just installed new autopage 860LCD today

i need intake .... sh-t for this car is not cheap. i know from my other. it's a 1 item a time car

u got 10k hid's on ur highs and low's? why not put ur highs on ur fogs? that's what i did

u got 10k hid's on ur highs and low's? why not put ur highs on ur fogs? that's what i did

cuz i got a set of 10,000, for my fog's as well. ;) but it's 880/881 size because i was going to use them for the fogs in my silverado... hopefully i can retrofit them.

trunk lights....

i have to disagree with some ppl here, i dont like the shaved trunk, makes the car look wierd, other than that nice car. i too noticed the 2 indentions in the front bumper. the lse front bumper does look nice but it looks like they need some mods, before they repainted the car silver. im sure the car was silver before, then the person who sold it to you must have done some crappy mods (personal opinion) and then regreted and had to repaint the entire car, thats my point of view, but overall does look nice...

i have to disagree with some ppl here, i dont like the shaved trunk, makes the car look wierd, other than that nice car. i too noticed the 2 indentions in the front bumper. the lse front bumper does look nice but it looks like they need some mods, before they repainted the car silver. im sure the car was silver before, then the person who sold it to you must have done some crappy mods (personal opinion) and then regreted and had to repaint the entire car, thats my point of view, but overall does look nice...

well thank you for your outlook on things. it's about to be resprayed... going to get those holes covered up, gonna drop it and intake... i might DUB EDITION it.. silver on top black on bottom with the silver rims. ??? anybody could render in photoshop this for me ?

Hey man, well anyway this car used to be some point on Cardomain.com. I searched every Lincoln LS trying to find the website again but came up empty. At some point he had your new car on Cardomain.

Well take care, I really like those wheels, but yae you will have to definately do something with the front.

Members online

No members online now.
Back