Borla Dual Exhaust for 2000-2002 V8 LS

JohnBoyToo

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
As much as we hate to, we are giving the leased LS back....
tried to work out something to keep it, but what Lincoln wanted was WAY over what it was worth - IMHO...

Some of you usual suspects may know me and the ls from the LLSOC forums and know this LS was in fine condition....
less than 32K miles driven to work and back by my wife and parked in the garage at other times..

If you have priced the borla duals, they are in the $800+ range that I found online today...

If you're in the DFW area or close to it, make me an offer for a swap of mine for yours and we'll see what we can do....

My local shop will swap them for $150 ....

email me and we'll talk....

Sorry, the car goes back soon so let's get together quickly....

Tips.jpg

JohnBoyToo said:
tried to work out something to keep it, but what Lincoln wanted was WAY over what it was worth - IMHO...

Some of you usual suspects may know me and the ls from the LLSOC forums and know this LS was in fine condition....
less than 32K miles driven to work and back by my wife and parked in the garage at other times..

If you have priced the borla duals, they are in the $800+ range that I found online today...

If you're in the DFW area or close to it, make me an offer for a swap of mine for yours and we'll see what we can do....

I have my old exhaust if your interested. You would have to make a drive down 37 to corpus christi though. That is if you want to keep and sell you r old exhuast system. Just a thought.

I am intrested in the borla, however I am in NJ. I ponder what shipping costs would be and how much you would want for it.
Eamonn

01lssport said:
I have my old exhaust if your interested. You would have to make a drive down 37 to corpus christi though. That is if you want to keep and sell you r old exhuast system. Just a thought.

Been down 37 a few times in the last two years....
the LS just floats and makes GOOD time in those wide open spaces after San Antonio :) !!!!

my nephew is in the Navy in Corpus...
My sister & Bro-in-law are actually coming there this weekend to send him off since he leaves for Pendleton Monday and then back to Iraq with a Marine Helicopter group....

hockey930 said:
I am intrested in the borla, however I am in NJ. I ponder what shipping costs would be and how much you would want for it.
Eamonn

well - long distance swaps would be a problem....
I need an exhaust to take this one off :)
an LS without an exhaust is......
like a ricer almost :)

My ls still isn't registered so it's hasn't been moving. I could possibly send you mine first. Just curious how much you would want for it.
Eamonn

Then that could work....
not sure what shipping would be for the cat back system...

Make me an offer i can't refuse :)

New the few sites I found with them are in the $800- $900 range..
And with less than 35K miles on them, these are in perfect condition.... just not new :)

I Want The Borla!!!!

JohnBoyToo said:

I live in Colleyville. I want the exhaust!!!!! I leave for NC on Monday for two weeks. Can we do it the 3rd week of August? Or can I just buy the Borla from you outright? I only use Kenny's Muffler in Hurst, Kirk has done 7 of my cars including my Viper.

Call me tomorrow and let's get this worked out ASAP!!! PM'ing you my phone number right now.

-Monnie

Do you have any idea what you would want for it? With $150
change fee and shipping it would have to be a pretty amazing price.
Eamonn

May not be worthwhile.... especially with shipping....
but the fact that they are hard to come by and DO help the performance and sound is something....
just throwing it out there... :)

FYI- Mine came in several pieces from a previous owner via UPS, in one box. (I don't recall the shipping costs.) Removal of the stock system and installing the new one cost me $40. I haven't seen an asking price yet. Someone ought to sieze the opportunity... they're great systems.

Members online

No members online now.
Back