Bought my 1st LS...2000 V-8

The LS is a damn computer...one of the most electronic cars ive ever driven.

I'm glad I didn't have to do all that work when I got the car, but hey it'll save headaches later on.

welcome to the biggest congregation of internet retards lol Just kidding theres a lot of good info here

Yes we are stupid for buying such high maintenance cars.

Its like we all have a high maintenance tall stuck up blond chick.

Yes we are stupid for buying such high maintenance cars.

Its like we all have a high maintenance tall stuck up blond chick.

LMAO!
Mine is more like a stuck up sista that needs money to get her nails and hair did every week.

That sucks.... Did you ever post pictures? Or did I miss them?

I take it easy when everyone is around to show her off.. Then when I'm alone with her, things get kinky.. :lol:

I don't think I would have shared that if I were you.:eek:

Make sure that she didn't just overflow the tank. Some gas pumps don't shut off correctly if you pump it slowly. There is a drain in the fill cap pocket that drains anything the splashes out of the filler to somewhere under the car.

If there's any kind of fuel tank leak, you'll quickly get a check gas cap message followed by a check engine light.

She does have a "Check engine" light. That's where I figured it came from. Doing some work on her (car not wife!) this weekend. Will try and post pics when I can.

wait how did you get the car home and did you notice a leak before most likely is a loose fitting or a hole in the top of the gas tank right next to the weed and behind the coke.

wait how did you get the car home and did you notice a leak before most likely is a loose fitting or a hole in the top of the gas tank right next to the weed and behind the coke.

Drove it home. Going to have to pull out the seat and look for the stash! :D

Update....changed the alt, idler pullies and tensioner. One of the pullies I ordered was wrong..the sent 2 with flanges. Should be here today. Then the new belt goes on. Had to rip out old battery box and replace it. Seeing the "old" owner was a better drug dealer than mech! And that isn't saying much since he is in jail. Going to tackle the fuel tank sometime this week. Dropping the exhaust and drive shaft could be an adventure. Some day soon I may get to actually get to the custom stuff.

UPDATE - Crawled under the "Beast" and found 2 cracks in the seam of the tank. Ordered a used tank for $300, shipped, from Ebay.

That's not bad.. Congrats and welcome aboard.. ;)

Get some pics up as soon as you can..

Took 2 pics today...remember she is a project so don't start busting my butt over stuff....

lincoln1.gif

lincoln2.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back