Buckle Up we have a special one here!!

lmfao what kind of grass do they smoke in canada? what is 16 grand in american money? 3 times what its worth i know that.

Jamie, I thought you would like that one!!

We smoke Kentucky Blue Grass and sometimes some Labrador!!

lmfao what kind of grass do they smoke in canada? what is 16 grand in american money? 3 times what its worth i know that.

Money wise, were almost equal right now on the exchange. Still WAY to high though, she must have found some of the good stuff :eyeroll:

actually the other day i converted some US over to Canadian...$210 US only came out to $208 and some change Canadian...i lost a bit, damnit

One of these days I am TRULY planning on posting my Mark VIII for.... let's say...... around $6,000.00? What do I have to loose? If some RETARD/I mean, special person actually wants to buy it, Hell, I sell my Mark for a very high price & I'll go buy another one & have the spare cash to do as I please (or find a low mileage Mark VIII).

Not worth the money in the least....I paid slightly less than that for my first 98 Mark VIII in 2002. I think I paid $14,700. Back then, it was worth it.

This one does look nice though, until they opened the door....

They do have some good homegrown up there...well in B.C.

and contrary to public belief, Marc Emery does deliver to Texa$
LMAO

Yup, assembled at the (now closed) Wixom plant in Michigan.

Hmmm, maybe I should list mine for $15,000 and see what happens. :D

I am surprised that no one noticed that this must be some kind of new Lincoln prototype, seeing as it is being listed as a "MKVIII".

I figured they are wanting people to identify it with the new Lincoln naming scheme of putting a "MK" in front of everything.

i'm cool off that price i would rather spend that kinda money on a 04 marauder with all the things i wanted done to it before i would even consider paying that much

Members online

Back