Busy day for the LS...

They can be accessed by those willing to do it and pay a fee, optionally you can contact or hire private investigators licensed by the states the plate is in. Much like bounty hunting.

It just depends how bad they want it, is it public for just anyone to find? No, can you probably hire someone who would do it and not ask questions? Yes.

Yeah you can find out info via plates if you have access or know someone. Also most of us have listed the city we live in or posted it. That helps narrow things down a little. Its not so much someone vandalizing the car its if you have all kinds of goodies in the car they want that you show off on the web. But I open the door to anyone that wants to try and mess with my car especially if its at my house. LOL. I park 5 feet from my bedroom window.

The MAK-90, AR-15, and all the other goodies are waiting....lmao... I am a gun freak as well as a car freak.

You could get information on the internet, aslong as you pay a fee, you can even get someones background check online, kinda like carfax for people.

lexdiamondz10304 said:
You could get information on the internet, aslong as you pay a fee, you can even get someones background check online, kinda like carfax for people.

Haha now that's the truth right there! You 19 right?

SolacE said:
Wow finally got a chance to do some cosmetic enhancements to the LS today.

I got the McLaren grill, eyebrows, LSE license plate surround, and the 03+ side view mirrors (with puddle lights) all painted yesterday and I put them on the car today.

I will try and get some pics posted up in a day or two. Now I guess next big purchase is stereo... Then some new shoes.

Just wanted to share my excitement.

What was the cost on having the surround and the grill painted. Thanks for your time and have a great day

:Beer

dropped74 said:
What was the cost on having the surround and the grill painted. Thanks for your time and have a great day

:Beer
I have my grilles painted for around $50-$60 each. The surrounds should be around the same price. Of course, my painter gives me a lower price if I bring 10-20 grilles at a time but usually onesy, twosies are closer to the $60. If anything has to be taped up then that could cost more too.

GrayGhost1 said:
I have my grilles painted for around $50-$60 each. The surrounds should be around the same price. Of course, my painter gives me a lower price if I bring 10-20 grilles at a time but usually onesy, twosies are closer to the $60. If anything has to be taped up then that could cost more too.

Thanks Ken your the man

didjital| said:
got a bigger copy?

How about this.

grille.jpg

Oh well, it looks a lot better without shrinking it to fit the post limit.

Members online

No members online now.
Back