Cali Heads Unite 2!!!

after the show my buddies and I take a cruise from Irvine to the 133 south and cruise up on PCH from Laguna Beach to Huntington area where we usually split up and go our own ways. Its a really nice drive in the morning.

Irvine would be somewhat closer for me, but don't change the location for that reason. We need to set a time and place though. I need to tell the wife how long I will be gone that day.

we're thinking somewhere down pch, possibly malibu but i would have to confirm with mike. i would like as many people as possible to go

whats up i just joined and would like to check out other Ls's im down to meet where ever . im in Long beach

OK, now come on up with exact location. You guys, Mikedeezy and Rickztahone.

i'm sayin' down pch most likely around malibu. if there's anyone that is thinking of going to the meet but this is too out of the way maybe we can make it a little closer to everyone but generally we want to keep it near los angeles. i'm out in the valley as well as mike and i know there's a least 2 people here from lbc. so if we all agree on meeting down pch then we need to submit times that we are most likely to make. i'm thinking afternoon just because it would be the ideal time for some piks but it's up to you guys as well. i can do it at any time that day since it's my day off. everyone that's going to come post the time that you would like to go (somewhere in the time frame). thanks

I'm happy to meet someone from Pittsburgh, lol. I have a completely stock 01 V8, but probably won't be stock for long, I just have to have it run correctly for another month so I am sure I won't get rid of it. Lookin for ideas with upgrades. (where do you get a flowmaster cat-back for the LS?)

yo i work saturday til about 12:30. I can be on pch around 1 and kick it for like a hour or so. whats up we gonna do this? lets get a head count!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back