Calling all LS owners -- November 8, 2008 in Atlanta, GA -- SSHS8!

lol sucks to be you, i got exactly 1 year and 6 days left and i'm out. But im gonna be a cop in NY.

I pretty much had to, i got my first child on the way and i am halfway done with a degree, i tried to send out resume's and got 0 responses, that made me feel real good!!! besides what another year in the beachless sandbox.

Wish I could make it!! I'm going down to Benning on the 14th!!!

Headed out the door in about a half hour.

Should have some pictures on Monday at some point. All depends when I get home.

Well, there's wireless internet here at the Super Gay-ight hotel. Made the trip with no problems.Wound up driving until like 5 this morning, into SC somewhere, where I had to pull into a rest stop because my eyes were going cross-eyed. Passed out for 2 hours then got to the hotel at like 9:15 this morning.

One pic for now...mine and Frank's (who is an ex-11 second Mark VII owner) 'new' '02 Exploder...that he's racing in the event.

More pics, if I take 'em, after the event tomorrow.

IMG_0552.JPG

Well, even though nobody seems to care....after all is said and done...crappy times at the track, but not bad considering I have a misfiring coil (which has gotten worse on the trip back from Athens after partying tonight). I'll post the times and pictures when I get home sometime on Monday morning.

Oh yeah, we had one other LS show up there..a fellow member, Evan. Forget his name on here...something like erkinatl or something and can't seem to find the pic of his car that I took, so here's one for now:

IMG_0614.jpg

Yeah, was a 'fun' (read: annoying) trip home with however many are misfiring. Speaking of, I just got home 10 minutes ago. :eek: Pictures later on.

Sweet! Looks like fun, misfires or not. I still have yet to be to teh track with ANY vehicle.

Removed the light for better breathing?

I'll say it again: those 19's look awesome on your car :cool:

Yeah, I tried it. Did nothing, especially with the 15mph or so head wind there was, so I put it back in. That's probably why this car STILL won't MPH over 95 at the track...even with a tune. Plus, 19s ain't made for drag racing. lol

That's our "car-b-que". Some ribs and chicken nuggets wrapped in tin foil from the night before's dinner warmed up thanks to the exhaust manifold :D

That's our "car-b-que". Some ribs and chicken nuggets wrapped in tin foil from the night before's dinner warmed up thanks to the exhaust manifold :D

Haha wow, reinventing the wheel there.

Members online

Back