Can anyone recommend a goood deal on tires for an 04 LS?

Stopped by Firestone and house of tires both said they would have to order them for next week..but I think Im going with the Bridgestone Turanza W/Serenity for $183 each; tax and fees brings it to $797. It was middle of the road between the Potenza G019 Grids or Potenza RE 960AS Pole Position.

From what I've read on a Lexus forum, the 960s are a little harsh and loud. The 760s (IIRC), which is an all-season tire, is quieter and smoother.

I have heard good things about the bridgestones..

BTW, I'm liking the new sig pic Mark.. :)

The 960s are dedicated summer tires, which will bear more sportier qualities.

And my sig rotates ;) Just reload the page.

Sears has a great deal on the Hankook Ventas V4 H105, but they were out of stock. So I took their quote down the road to Pepboys and the guy at the counter knocked $20 off an alignment, and an additional 10% off the whole deal for $768. There is also a mail in rebate for $146 that would bring the total to $622...if I ever actually receive the money back. I guess it pays to do your homework, and be really polite to the service writer. As for the tires they sound fairly quiet, its hard to tell in the bitter cold since it seems to take a long time to warm them up to get the flat spots out, and by that time I have the heat on full blast. Guess I will know more buy springtime.

Members online

Back