cannuck motorsports??

davito

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever use springs from these guys?? 140 plus s&h sounds good to me for a 1.6" drop

I would stick with a brand name like Eibach. I used "no name" springs once in my Mustang....big mistake.....constantly bottomed out.

I got my springs from them for my V6 installed two months ago. No problems at all. Remember, they are just a set of your run-of-the-mill progressive coils-- nothing fancy. I would recommend them. Great value for the price. Why pay more?

Yeah but....everyone goes with the Eibachs and they seem to be a pretty good seller for the little tuner cars;) , I just dont think the spring rate will handle this car. After a short bit of time I think you would start to bottom out from what the other guy said.

I got my springs from them for my V6 installed two months ago. No problems at all. Remember, they are just a set of your run-of-the-mill progressive coils-- nothing fancy. I would recommend them. Great value for the price. Why pay more?

Where did you find the part# or a list for the LS?

dont pay the extra money for eibachs, i went with sprints, they are better quality plus have a lower drop.

I would contact them. I got mine off E-Bay.
http://www.canuckmotorsports.com/

What's with all the import bashing on this site? I would guess the only people buying domestic cars are the ones on this site, farmers and townies. I inherited my LS btw.

Japanese car makers are killing Americans in their own market- what an embarrassment. Cater to the market and produce a quality product- not a hard concept.

Read the threads, how many LS owners have moved (upgraded) to an import?

I know of sevearl people that have bought springs from them and have nothing but good things to say about there product.

I think the Cannuck Motorsports springs come in the color RED. So just be cautious if your not looking for them to stand out. I personally would like to have red springs to match & flow with my calipers. Anyone know which brands manufacture RED springs instead of black!??

I'm sure you can paint them if you don't like the color, or talk to the manufacturer to see what they can do about the color. I almost bought these a couple weeks ago but I didn't know much about them so I decided not to.

Bought these last month, installed the fronts last night, ran out of time to do the rears which ill be tackling at 3 today. I'll have some good pics up later too after I wash/wax.

Members online

No members online now.
Back