CD/AUX Button

Dartastic

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
The 6 disc in dash unit has a CD/AUX button. Can an exuiliary piece of equipment really be hooked up to the head unit? If so via what kind of cables?

Dartastic said:
The 6 disc in dash unit has a CD/AUX button. Can an exuiliary piece of equipment really be hooked up to the head unit? If so via what kind of cables?

Nevermind guys. I did some searching and found my answer but if there arent RCA jacks in the back what was the aux input supposed to be used for?

You'll need a PIE adapter to make the aux input functional. IIRC cost is between $50-$75 for the adapter.

Where did you find your info. I went through the manual a couple of times and came up empty.
Thanks,

This option wasnt available on the Glove-box 6 disc changer set up was it?

Dartastic said:
Nevermind guys. I did some searching and found my answer but if there arent RCA jacks in the back what was the aux input supposed to be used for?

I have one I just took out of my 02. Worked great but don't need it anymore. Want it?

ltnate3 said:
I have one I just took out of my 02. Worked great but don't need it anymore. Want it?
Ltnate3 I might be intrested how much? I have an 02 with alpine 6 in dash is that what you have and would it connect to an mp3 player? thanx pm me

Members online

No members online now.
Back