Check This Out

very rare car......so he cut a hole in the hood and put an autozone hood scoop on. and check out the water temp gauge running from the crossover tube under the hood, in the door jam and bolted on top of the dash

Wow almost as good as the last CL ad with the "new carb". At least he's only asking $800.

At least he's not asking 3 grand for it like some other idiots try to do. What I don't get is why doesn't he just take his intake off now and put the intake that belongs on it and get it running? I wouldn't want him coming to my house and taking the intake off and giving me a 98 intake to go on the 94 for me to get running. Damn, I'm confused but that was a good one GMAN.

looks like a scoop from like an 82 mustang GT, which is actually a rather valuable scoop ( i know i looked high and low for one for my 89 crown vic) that being said, why not just put the other intake on and get it running? I'm sure he'd be extra careful removing the intake too AFTER you pay him for the car.....some people are funny..lol
3477978637_421908d758.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back