Clear Marker Lenses

LennDawg

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Everybody with clear side marker lenses, post a pic of them on your car... specifically a dark colored LS (black w/ chrome trim)... i just want to see what they look like, if i painted the lens housing the color of my car, as recommended, would you notice it thru the lens?

LETS SEE SUM PICS! :Beer

LennDawg said:
Everybody with clear side marker lenses, post a pic of them on your car... specifically a dark colored LS (black w/ chrome trim)... i just want to see what they look like, if i painted the lens housing the color of my car, as recommended, would you notice it thru the lens?

LETS SEE SUM PICS! :Beer

have a silver ls,, cleared and painted bezel to match car.

My LS 034.jpg

My LS 036.jpg

My LS 037.jpg

My LS 039.jpg

Dead President said:
I think he means the orange side marker that is still orange on your car

ya and it doesnt really seem like anybody with a black LS has the clear side markers, ive seen one or 2 with the tinted markers... i jus still dont kno whether or not to go with the clears or just tint mine... decisions, :slam decisions...

I haven't really seen any dark color cars with the clear besides Greyghost but in my opinion I think tinting them would look good. I lightly tinted mine on my car(Ivory Parchment) even though its a light color it looks better.

Hawk03 said:
I haven't really seen any dark color cars with the clear besides Greyghost but in my opinion I think tinting them would look good. I lightly tinted mine on my car(Ivory Parchment) even though its a light color it looks better.

for those of you who have tinted your marker lenses... just let me know what i have to do and have to go out and buy to tint mine... if i dont like em, ill jus get the clear ones...

I would go with the clear side marker. It's something I would do, but not anytime soon. How bout you be the guineau pig for us black ls owners lol

Amber marker lens and assembly for sale?

Apologies for digging up an old thread...

Passenger-side amber marker lens, bulb (and I guess the bulb assembly too, all I have left is wires) all fell out of my '01 LS the other day. Geez. Lincoln wants my left nut for a replacement...
Anyone have these items left over from mods that they would be willing to sell?
How about a good source for aftermarket replacements?

TIA for any assistance.

-MJ

I love my clear corners and headlights together then make the LS look extremely clean up front. Here look for yourself.

-Scott-

Rside.JPG

Headon.JPG

Rheadlight.JPG

mjeppsen said:
Apologies for digging up an old thread...

Passenger-side amber marker lens, bulb (and I guess the bulb assembly too, all I have left is wires) all fell out of my '01 LS the other day. Geez. Lincoln wants my left nut for a replacement...
Anyone have these items left over from mods that they would be willing to sell?
How about a good source for aftermarket replacements?

TIA for any assistance.

-MJ
Contact Bill Jenkins at Team Ford. His number is 800-791-6436. He can get you what you want much cheaper than anywhere else. Tell him you got his number from LvC.

Dead President said:
I would go with the clear side marker. It's something I would do, but not anytime soon. How bout you be the guineau pig for us black ls owners lol

I have a Black Non-Sport LS and just got the clear side markers. I'm installing them tomorrow and I'll post a pic.

Members online

Back