clear sidemarkers install

rsimmons1

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I tried to search but no luck...I thought I read somewhere that you just pop these out? Just looking for confirmation/where to pop before I do it and end up breaking something, thnx.

nevermind lol this was possibly the easiest thing ever...disregard this post

nah your mom sat on my hood and the sidemarkers just popped right out

this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_2.jpg

damnit i want some f*cking clear corners but i got no ebay account... grrr when will Ken Garisson ever get any in.....

Just setup and ebay account, and a paypal account. Takes all of 20 minutes. Then you can get them!

sounds good i guess.... Sarah is going to lynch the broad if she shows up here.... wanna forward the packages to me? LMAO

well im glad she could be of assistance to u. u need help with anything else? cant figure out how to unlock the doors or somethin?

Yeah at least that hoe is good for somethin. And I don't know about anyone else but who would think that the sidemarkers just pop right out? Really how many parts on a car are not bolted down? I want to clear my headlights too, do those just pop right out too? If I didn't find out that the tech articles on LSK are different than on here I still wouldn't have these out because I don't just go prying around on my car hoping it will just come off without breaking.

and by the way, who the :q:q:q:q are you to try and talk down to me because I didn't know how to remove these things??

Simmons...did you forget your medicine again? Shame on you.....no dessert for you mister!

Members online

No members online now.
Back