Coil on Plugs

Shaun 97VIII

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So my car started a pretty violent mis-fire on my way home from work the other day.
I pull the spark plug boots off and notice that one of them is cracked where the coil connects to the boot and it was all taped up (previous owner musta done it)
So i go to the parts store to get a replacement set of wires and he pulls out some standard ignition wires. I told him these are it, i have coil-on-plug wires and i even had one with me to show him. their computer showed that it was these normal wires and i just left because it obviously isnt right.

then i called the Lincoln dealership and these little bastards are $81 a piece!

is there anywhere else i can get these for cheaper? and soon?

I just did a quick search.

Coil on Plug

Just make sure they are the Cobra ones for the 32V (they are straight), not the GT ones -16V (they are curved).

That is a mighty fine price they are showing.

I might have to pick up a couple extra myself.

How 'bout a finder's fee. :D

Get the GMS 4V connecter kit... comes with high output COP wires and all new silicone boots. I got mine from modulardepot.com

thanks for the quick help guys!
i ended up going to CSK, they had 1 in stock for $37.99

and yes, the first place i went was AutoNoZone

:D

That is cool and all, and I am not going to fight over a few dollars. But I want to know the quality of them from someone that has used them.

I've got a whole bag of them out in the garage. I grab them whenever I see good ones at the junkyard.

Members online

No members online now.
Back