Color Poll!

luckieleo

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I didnt notice if anyone else has a white LS??? I know i cant be the only one.. and not everyone has a photo garage set up.

What color is your car?

(+1) for Ceramic white :L

Medium Charcoal Green Metallic (color code: FT)... I'm another lone wolf in this group.. I don't think ANYONE else has this color!!!

I also have a Green LS. Not sure of the color name, I thought it was the same as LBK's, but my paint code FU (i swear lol). Check my photo garage for pics.

luckieleo said:
I didnt notice if anyone else has a white LS??? I know i cant be the only one.. and not everyone has a photo garage set up.

What color is your car?

luckieleo,

I have the tri-coat white metallic. My friend has a black one and I always wanted black until I saw the white one. He wants a white one now, I never see any of them on the road. Definitely looks good in different light.

color of LSE

Mrcmc well mine is Black I haven't gotten my Photo garage setup yet I just got in today so give me a bit and I'll have a pic or two for all to see
luckieleo said:

What color is your car?

Last edited:
I don't know th e name or color code for mine but its a white 00LS8 sport most of the time. Right now it's yellow with all the pollen. :Bang

Mine is Midnight Grey Metallic (code TV). Looks great in the sun with all the pearl metal flake.

I have color code TV Midnight Gray (has metalic paint in it), so far I havent seen any more color around where I live. Thank GOD!

-Scott-

BLACK with charcoal grey interior.
I should have gotten the silver...
I had white before so I wanted to go opposite.
Love the black but gets dirty so quick.

Welcome to my world!! Got a dark green color myself.. and being here in texas where the wind sometimes blows for so much that the sky turns brown... I think my my car is a dirt magnet.. I'm officially dubbing my color a Two-tone puke color.. NOthing like shades of green and brown... mmm-mmm-mmm

ambisonics.. Color code FU??? mm, i don't think I've ever hear of that. Tried to look it up at paintscratch.com but couldn't find it.. What is your color "called?"

LBK_LS said:
Welcome to my world!! Got a dark green color myself.. and being here in texas where the wind sometimes blows for so much that the sky turns brown... I think my my car is a dirt magnet.. I'm officially dubbing my color a Two-tone puke color.. NOthing like shades of green and brown... mmm-mmm-mmm

ambisonics.. Color code FU??? mm, i don't think I've ever hear of that. Tried to look it up at paintscratch.com but couldn't find it.. What is your color "called?"
Could it possibly be Dark Satin Green Metallic. I searched paintscratch.com for FU and it came up with that color for some Fords. The name actually sounds kind of familiar, so I guess I have a pretty rare color as well. :N

I really wanted the pearl white or whatever name they used for the off-white, until I found a black on black, that's what I ended up with.

I don't know th e name or color code for mine but its a white 00LS8 sport most of the time. Right now it's yellow with all the pollen.

That would be WT just like mine. Interesting enough, the WT paint code on the LS and the Mustang is "Performance White"; when it's on a Towncar or a Crown Vic it's "Vibrant White". I guess they change the name for the demographic they are trying to sell to.

I prefer my "Performance White" over the newer "Ceramic White". I think the latter looks kinda greyish and dirty in the low light around sunset.

LBK_LS said:
Medium Charcoal Green Metallic (color code: FT)... I'm another lone wolf in this group.. I don't think ANYONE else has this color!!!

Post a pic. I looked at a beautiful green LS while back before I was ready to buy. It was the best looking color I ever saw on a car. Perhaps it was the same color as yours.

I ended up buying Dark Satin Green, code FU, which is also very nice and fairly common.

The metallic whites are my other favorite colors on the LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back