• White

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters

Merk1n_Season

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
If you had a choice of a couple colors for a Lincoln mark viii which would you rather prefer. This mark will be mounted on 18 inch black chrome saleen replicas or polished chrome. Color black will not be an option because everyone I think would love black.

Good idea not including black. ;)

I'll say silver, just cause chickens looks good with them. T. red is a richer more vibrant color then the rest though. Good thing about ss's is that they'll look good on any color no matter how busted it is. :)

Toreador/black is a hard combo to beat.

Black/Black..
Just because you didn't give me the options

My other favorite color is Clear

I'd prefer Black but with out it I voted White (Pearl White). I always prefer Chrome wheels, and Black interior.

midnight grey ftw

now as for the colors on the list, id say t red. the nice thing about it is when your car is really dirty, and rain spotted, it still shines and doesnt show it too bad. that said i want a midnight grey car :D

Some of may remember I had asked about a color for my car.
I went with the dark variant of pewter, they had 3 variations from the factory.
I mixed some red shimmer pearl in the base and gun metal pearl in the first coat of clear.
It's a shade lighter than the dark charcoal in the sun; has a nice flop to the paint and still looks like pewter when not in direct sunlight.
The door handle is the factory color. This is the underside of the hood I painted about a week and a half ago.

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0344.jpg

black or pewter grey on black lsc is my favorite, spent over a year finding one

then cream, navy blue and red on tan is my second favorite.

when I go t for my repaint I'm adding some sparkle flake..but still on the fence about black or dark/pewter grey...

the picture above even furthers my indecisiveness...

that's a sweet as s car

Here you go... This is a nice picture of the car. I'm debating painting my black 97 this color but going a couple shades darker.

IMGP0354.jpg

But wait! Isn't this your car?!?!?!?

IMG_0949.jpg

Me? Nope, tho I like it. I've got a base black 96, blacked out like yours.

To answer the original question, toreador red.

On the grey/pewter subject. I just hauled home a midnight grey 98 lsc today. Only 297 built. It is a great color, but this one has reached it's end :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back