crashed car

silver94

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well the girlfriend back right into my car last night with my truck! Pushed the bumper back a little bit and broke a headlight and the corner light (PISSED OFF) If anyone can help with a new front corner light and a headlight assembly please let me know. Need both corner assemblys if ya got em. THANKS FELLA'Z:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I don't have parts but can help with installation. All my tools are home now.

:rolleyes:SHIPS AHOY!!!!!!!!! This will be a good move for me though. And the snap-on box looks sick in the living room.

fukk dude! yeah thats kinda how i feel anyway. livin off the man aint soo bad. and not only that i can sit back and laugh now, cuz the guy they "laid me off" to bring on already quit, and the other tech they kept over me was gonna leave but they threw more money at him since the other guy left and they are dead as hell (HAHAHA manning i hope you are reading all of this and putting it in my "file" too)

I do feel your pain. Forgive her, if she is worth it. There are a whole lot more tn

You probably already know this but most reputable junk yards are networked across the country. If they can't find you the parts reasonably priced then no one can. Good luck.

i got 2 set of headlamps, no corner lamps though.
P1010468.jpg

2010-02-22125120.jpg

2010-02-22125125.jpg

got the hook up

Well I dont need lights anymore greg hooked me up but i still need the passenger side trim in the front if anyone can help on that? Thanks everyone!:):):):)

Members online

No members online now.
Back