cruise control eratic and interior trunk button

Ls Guy

LVC Member
Reaction score
2002 linc ls 6 cylinder

Alrighty then, thanks to the guys who gave me information reguarding my springs/coils.

A) So several months ago my cruise control started acting odd, still does, .I can activate it by shifting the "on" on the switch. However to engage it I have to press cancell and same to accelerate. To shut it off I have no option but to touch the brakes.

B) The radio control on steering wheel acts up now and again. If I press the increase button switch it somttimes changes the station.

C) The trunk button on the right bottom side of the dash board has stopped working.

Are these three things related? Any ideas on a quick fix? If so can provide the information to me ...perhaps a drawing if need be?

Thank you all again!

Eddy

No need to apologize.. lol

I had exams last thurs, mon, and yesterday.. I got off of school around noon all of those days. Now I have a month off.. So I've had more time for LVC :D

The clockspring will cure the first two. On the third, did someone push the switch in the glove box? That is the usual cause of the trunk button not working.

Thank you very much guys.Yes the button was depressed so handled..lol....Thanks for the excellent link to instructins on accessing the clock spring...will try it. How much time do you think it would take?

Thanks again guys,
Eddy

Members online

No members online now.
Back